You catch him cheating (Grayson) Pt1

Your POV

"GRAYSON YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME" you said running in his house. Cameron moved out, Ethan went to a camp, and Grayson's parents were away on business. You walk in his house and put down your things. You see his phone sitting on the table so you go to look at it. When you opened his phone it was on texts saying "Baby I'm ready for you" or "I'm on my way hot buns". You read in awe about to start crying you walk up the stairs as quite as possible. You open his door and see him making out with some slut and a used condom on the floor. you stand there and wait for him to notice then you say "Well I see you know how to keep your self busy when your parents are away" you said slamming his phone on the ground so it smashes in a million peices. "Y/N WAIT" Grayson screams chasing after you. You run grab your stuff and run to the door when you feel him grab your arm. "Get off of me you pig!" You say about to burst into tears. He tries to shut the door but you punch him and get in your car and leave. When you get home you run to your room. Later that night you are telling your mom what happened when there was a knock on the door. You go downstairs and look out the window to see Grayson with a teddy bear and chocolates. "Is Y/N home?" He says as your mom opens the door. You run and hide. "No. She went to a party" your mom says. Grayson looks shocked and says "Who's?" Your mom looks to you and you say Grayson's enemies name. "Josh's" your mom says with a smirk. Grayson looked like he was gonna cry then walked to his car. Then you go up to your room and get your best bath bomb and took a nice long bath and watched Netflix. Grayson called you for 4 days straight. Little did you know the girl he hooked up with was his ex. The next day you were going to the mall and you ran into Grayson at Forever 21. You hid the best you could buy it was no use. "Y/N" he said. "Oh hey. What's your name again?" You said pretty confident. "Look I know your mad at me" he said. "Mad? I'm beyond mad. You cheated on me with your ex why would you do that to me I thought you loved me. I loved you. You ruined it all for me. You ruined my first true love" you said. he didn't say anything he just walked away in shame. You walked away pretty proud. But then he walks up behind you grabbed your hand pulled you close and kissed you. You loved the way his lips felt pressed up against yours. "Why did you do it" I asked. "I did it for us" he said. "Bullshit" you said and walked away.