First time meeting (Grayson)

Your POV
"Bye mom!" You said closing the door on the way to school. You had just moved to California. It's your first time going to a new school cause you have gone to the same one all of your life. You get on the bus to see all the seats taken except for one next to a boy about your age. "You can sit here" the boy said. "Thank you. I'm Y/N" you said while sitting and fixing your skirt. "I'm Grayson. Are you new here?" He asked. "Yeah I just moved here from Idaho" you said. "I didn't know girls from Idaho were so beautiful" he said smiling. "Oh thanks..." You said. You got to school and Grayson walked you towards the office. You got your schedule and walked to your locker to put your lunch and coat away. "Hey let me see your schedule" Grayson said. "Okay we have 1,3,lunch,6,and 7th period together" "Great" you said. All day you saw Grayson looking at you then you walked to the bus together. "So what's your number?" He asked. You put your number in his phone and noticed instead of putting your name he put three emojis. 😍😏💍. You got off the bus at your stop and walked home from the bus stop. He texted you almost the second you got off. You added his contact as "😍😘💍" and spent the rest of your day texting him.