Prologue- A Fleeting Encounter

-(Y/N POV)-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

I punch my alarm while half asleep. Staring at the ceiling, everything comes back to me. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I just moved to Tokyo after my parents sent me here for school. Today is my first day in the city. I still haven't unpacked all of my stuff into my apartment. That could wait...actually I probably need to unpack or I won't have any of my things.

It takes a few moments, but I sleepily drag myself out of bed and get ready for the day. I step out into my empty kitchen and look through the fridge. Empty...what was I expecting? I hadn't brought any food with me. I guess that means I'll have to go out and eat somewhere.

The hustle and bustle of a big city is difficult to get used to when you've lived in a small town your whole life. In a city this big, you could find any store or restaurant you could possibly dream of in a short distance. Let's see what's around here...Hanazawa bakery. That sounds decent. I wasn't feeling too hungry so I bought some chocolate coronets.

I decided to walk around and explore the city. I was turning the street corner when I accidentally bumped into a girl with blue hair and flyers causing both of us to fall to the ground.

"Fueeee the flyers!" the girl exclaimed before getting down and frantically trying to pick them up.

"I'm so sorry! I'll help you pick these up."

Way to go me. This is one of your first interactions here and you've already screwed up big time...

"Fufufu what a most fleeting situation. A lost little kitten running right into us. As Shakespeare would say: I was lost but now I'm found."

Shakespeare didn't say that did he? That's not important, did she just call me a kitten?

"What are you talking about? Are you calling me a little kitten?" I asked this strange woman.

"I can see it in your eyes, you are lost little kitten. But, look at this!"

She shoved one of the flyers in my face. It advertised a band called "Hello Happy World" that was going to be performing soon. Wait...Are these members of the band?

"Umm... Could you two p-please help me pick these up. I-I think people are staring at me..." the blue haired girl said.

I was too busy listening to this girl instead of helping pick up these papers. I quickly grabbed the flyer that she gave to me and bent over to help.

"How nice to see the prince helping her princess in her time of need."

What is with this girl? The way she speaks is very...fleeting? Wait, am I starting to imitate her now? I noticed that the blue haired girl was now turning even brighter red.

"Fueee Kaoru don't say embarrassing things like that in public! H-he probably thinks we're weird now."

"I don't think you're weird at all. How about this, to make it up to you, I will help you two hand out flyers. I feel like I'm holding you too up."
When I was done saying this, we had finished picking up all the papers.

"I don't think I've said my name yet. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I just moved here and I was just checking out the area before I bumped into you guys. I was going to look for some place to work."

"What a lovely name little kitten. I am Kaoru Seita and this is Kanon Matsubara. Let's do our best to advertise our greatest show yet!

-Ten minutes later-

"Thanks for the help, (Y/N). I think that's our record for the fastest we've handed out flyers." Kanon said to me.

"No problem. I should probably get going though. I have some things I should get done today."