The Three Dates

"Fufufu little kitten,  I can get you out of here, but at a cost." Kaoru said to me as I saw Ran glaring at me with a look of hatred and jealousy. I would do anything to get out of this awkward situation.

"At a cost?"

"Yes, let me be your Romeo. Let us get a fleeting lunch tomorrow night together."

"Sure, I guess it wouldn't hurt. Now get me out of here!"

"Just follow me and you'll be free."

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I punched my alarm clock. The force at which it was hit resulted in it being knocked onto the floor with a loud crash. I didn't even want to look down to see if it broke. I just wanted to get some more sleep. I began to drift back to sleep without a worry on my mind. It was the weekend after all. The alarm clock shouldn't have been set. The best part of today is that I don't have work nor will I be roped into any situations by those girls. What could possibly go wrong today?

-Kaoru's POV-

Twas almost twelve o'clock and (Y/N) still hasn't responded to my messages. Hast Romeo forgotten about our lovely date. Don't tell me our prince has succumbed to slumber. Maybe I shall waken him? Fufufu, it will be just like Snow white. How fleeting...

I proceeded to text Marina.

"Marina-san. Can you give me (Y/N)'s address. I must awaken the prince."

Marina soon responded, "Sure thing! Put that bastard through hell for not working today!"

-twenty minutes later-

This should be his apartment. What's this? The door isn't locked? How about I let myself in and give him a great awakening!

-(Y/N)'s POV-

A loud crashing sound from my apartment's kitchen woke me up. I stared at the ceiling for a few moments before I closed my eyes once more. Something must've fell onto the floor, right? It's not like anyone would break into my apartment. Now time to drift back to sweet sleep...

"Good morning, my prince!" Kaoru proclaimed as she slammed open the door to my room.

"K-Kaoru! H-how did you get in here?"

"I simply let myself in. It's time for our date, you didn't forget, did you?"

I totally forgot about the date. I have to play it cool and act like I didn't agree in that moment to get out of that school.

"Of course not! Let me get ready right now. That means get out of my room for a moment while I change."

She stepped out of the room and I began to change. As I was about to take my shirt off, my phone began to rang. Why is Rui calling me?

"Hello?"

"Hello, (Y/N), remember that coffee date I asked you out on a few days ago? I apologize for the short notice, but let's do that in an hour. Can't wait to see you there." she immediately hung up.

I didn't even get to say that I'm already busy. My phone buzzed once more. What I saw complicated things even more. It was a text from Mashiro.

"Hey, (Y/N). This is Mashiro. I know you didn't respond to me asking you out on a date, but Marina told me that you want to go out with me. She also gave me your address. I'm currently right outside your door."

Why is Marina giving her my address and making me go on a date?! She didn't also give Koura my address too, did she? I swear I'm going to have a good long talk with Marina next time I see her...