Chapter 1- Touko's Trap

My first two days on the job were not easy at all. Marina has been making me run all over creation to do tasks for her. Who knew this job would be such a hassle? I heard my phone buzz and I looked to see who texted me.

Marina: I hope you're having a great time working! BTW Morfonica will be here in five minutes. I want you to be here so you can meet them and help them❤️

Five minutes?! I'm a few blocks away and I'm carrying all these supplies that Marina wanted me to get. There's no way I'll make it in time unless I run.

-Rui's POV-

"Hey guys!" Marina jumped out from behind the counter, "I've got a new guy working here who will be taking care of you guys today. He should be here right about...now!"

The door burst open and we saw a guy fall on his knees gasping for air.

"W-why didn't you tell me to get back here earlier!" he gasped between breaths.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet (Y/N) (L/N)! I've got to attend to other things so he'll be helping you guys. See you later!" Marina said as she bolted out of CiRCLE.

"Are you okay?" Mashiro asked him.

"You don't want to know how busy I've been today!" he got up to his feet while still breathing heavily, "So I'm guessing you guys are Morfonica?"

Was this guy really the person who Marina chose to work here? He seems highly unprofessional...not that Marina is professional at all either. He's cute, I'll give him that. I can tell that Touko is eyeing him. Geez, can that girl not worry me for one day?

"I'm Rui Yashio, the violinist for Morfonica."

"I'm Mashiro Kurata. I'm the vocalist." Mashiro said quietly.

"I'm the lead guitarist of Morfonica. They call me Touko Kirigaya, but you can call me anytime!" Touko said as she winked at him. (Y/N) was still so focused on catching his breath that I don't think he noticed the wink.

"My name is Nanami Hiromachi. I'm the bassist!"

"And I'm Tsukushi Futaba! The leader of Morfonica!"

"It's nice to meet all of you. Is there anything I can help you guys with?" He asked us.

"I don't believe so," I responded, "we're just here to pract-"

"Actually, yes! You can help me by giving me your number." Touko exclaimed.

From that first encounter, I could tell that Touko would be nothing but trouble for this poor boy.

-The following morning, (Y/N)s POV-

I woke up from my phone buzzing. I picked up my phone and saw it was Marina. It's like four in the morning on a weekday. What could she possibly need this early?

"(Y/N)! I need you at CiRCLE right now! It's an emergency!"

"Marina...it's so early...do you really need me that badly?"

"Won't help out your cute boss early in the morning just this once?"

"I think I'd rather fall back to sleep."

"Hmm...okay. I'll just put Touko on the phone."

"(Y/N)!" I heard Touko yell at me on the phone, "please come over here. No one else can help with this but you! If you help, I might give you a special reward."

"Why are you there so early, Touko? You know what? I'll head over if it gets you guys to stop yelling at me over the phone But I'm only coming in this early just this once! Got it Marina?"