Romeo

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Everyone stared at me waiting for an answer.

"No fair! I was going to ask him out once we got here!" Touko stated.

"Huh? (Y/N) already agreed to go on a date with me earlier." Rui said in a confused tone.

"Ehhh?!" Everyone exclaimed once again.

It's at time's like this where the secret technique passed down my family for generations comes in handy. My father told me to only use this technique in times of great trouble. When you do this technique, you must do it with all your might and all your will. That technique is, of course, running away. I quickly bolted out of the door.

"Someone, get him!" I heard Kasumi shout as I heard many footsteps chasing after me.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I shouted as I ran.

After running a few blocks I stopped to catch my breath.

"Fufufu Moca-chan spots the new guy with her little eyes."

"Why's he running out here?"

I tried to regain my composure. After looking at the five girls standing in front of me, I was sure that they were the band, Afterglow.

"You guys must be Afterglow. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Moca-chan has an idea! (Y/N) are you good at acting?"

I thought back to the traumatizing events of earlier today where Touko had made me pretend to be a schoolgirl.

"I guess?" I responded to her.

"Then it's decided! Our school is having a culture festival and our class is performing Romeo and Juliet for it. Can you be our Romeo? Ran-chan is going to be Juliet."

"Wait wait wait! Stop! We just met this guy!" Protested a girl with black hair that had a red streak in it, "We just met this guy!  We shouldn't ask someone we know nothing about!"

"Moca-chan thinks he looks trustworthy," Moca responded, "Are you saying you don't want to kiss him?"

"I-I never said that!" Ran protested.

"Fufufu...Ran-chan has a crush!"

"Ehhh? Is that true, Ran?" The pink haired one asked.

"Absolutely not!"

"This must be love at first sight! Just like in Romeo and Juliet!" shouted the brown haired one, "You must be our Romeo!"

"I feel like we should introduce ourselves to this stud. I'm Tomoe, the drummer of Afterglow, nice to meet ya!" She said as she playfully punched me arm.

"I'm Himari! I really hope you agree to join our play!"

"My name is Tsugumi! I'm the one organizing this play or our class! I'll tell you what, if you perform in our play, I'll pay for whatever food you want at our school culture festival!"

Free food does sound nice considering I don't have a lot of money right now... I guess I'll join the play. What's the worse that could happen?

-The Next Day-

The next day, I arrived at Haneoka Girls High School the next afternoon. Who would've thought that I'd be going to another girls' school? Of course I was getting strange looks, why wouldn't I? I followed the instructions of how to get to the school theater. As I was walking through the hallways, I heard something that caught my attention.

"H-hey give that back!" I heard a girl shout.

"Yeah, give Rokka's guitar back! It's very important to her!" I heard a familiar voice say.