"Can boys... you know, can boys also make-up? "

------------------

Title: "Can boys... you know, can boys also make-up? "
Oneshot number: one
Art: Mine
Notes: Boy with makeup, don't like it? Don't read it!
Autor: Yeluskata (short: Luska)
My prounons: He/They

 ------------------

Pepa did her "morning routine" as always, starting with a cool shower and ending with make-up. She was so busy making her eye, that she didn't see a little boy coming to her room. Oh! The scream of the red-haired beauty was so loud that it was almost certain that she had awakened almost everyone in the town. She looked at her son with an angriness in her eyes.

 "How many times do I have to tell you? Don't bother mommy until lunchtime, or better never" A cloud appeared over her head. 

 "Sorry, Mami" Little boy climb up her legs and tried to erase her already messed up make-up. He looked so cute! How could she be mad at him anymore? 

 "It's okay Camilo, just don't do it anymore" She hugged him and sighed. She needs to do it her make-up from the start again. 

 "Why are you doing this to your self mami?" He asked showing his dirty hands from the dark eye shadow. "Does it hurt?" 

She laughed.

 "No it doesn't hurt, I'm doing this to be pretty" She explained but you could see that Camilo still didn't understand it. "Hm, some girls and women just do make-up to feel pretty and be like this" 

"But you are pretty without it!" Boy's head tilted slightly.

Oh, you little gentleman" She laughed again. "You are saying this to me right now? My make-up is ruined" 

"Uhm" Camilo wanted to say something but he wasn't sure if he could. He took a deep breath. "Can boys... you know, can boys also make-up?

That question surprised Pepa, she smiled. 

 "Of course, want to try it?" She asked. Camilo nod shyly. "Okey, well those are eye shadows, you can use them to paint your eyes. Those are brushes and this is crayon" 

"crayon?" 

"Well, you can use it to paint your eyes too" She explained. "So, which color do you want to use?"

"Yellow!" Oh yes, Camilo's obsession with that color was sick and cute. Last time they were fighting about his clothes. He grew out of his favorite yellow poncho and didn't want to wear anything else. Pepa even gave him the same poncho, but a green one, but said it was ugly and didn't want to wear it. The fight ended like this: Camilo for the next three days was wearing only a yellow shirt unit his parents didn't buy a new yellow poncho.

"So, yellow I guess" Pepa sighed and take the yellow eye shadow. The next thing she took was a clear brush and she end up doing her son's make-up. He giggled feeling the brush touching his eye, it was a weird feeling. 

"So how do you like it?" Camilo looked at the mirror and smiled. He felt handsome

 "Can you make up my lips?" 

"Oh? Which color you want, I will warn you I don't have yellow" 

 "I don't want yellow!" He looked at mom with "disappointment" in his eyes. "I want invisible lipstick!" 

"invisible lipstick?"

"Yes! Isabella uses one!" Camilo explained. 

"Oh, you mean lip gloss?" She laughed. 

"I don't know, I just know that is invisible!" Why did she ask? Anyway. 

"Okey so you want the lip gloss..." Pepa started looking for this thing. "Found it! Okay, so close your lips, yes exactly like that and... done!" 

"Can you teach me Mami, how to do this?" He begged being amazed by his face. 

 "Of course, but next time, now your mami needs to do her own make-up. Go show your dad and sis how handsome you look" 

"Si, mami!" 

 "See you!" Pepa laughed seeing her son disappearing behind the door. Above her head showed a little rainbow. How could she not feel proud of her son? Not every boy would be that brave to ask her mom about make-up. Camilo began to discover himself.

Explanatory note: Camilo in the film had painted eyes (maybe not yellow but still) so I wrote how I imagine his first acquaintance with makeup. Dolores was supposed to be instead of Pepa, but my plans changed... Oh, and I didn't know what age Camilo could be so I didn't write about it but you can still imagine it is between 7 and 10 (something like that).