"Pepa that's a rat"

-------------------------

Title: "Pepa that's a rat"
Oneshot number: three
Notes: Abusing(?)
Autor: Yeluskata (short: Luska)
My pronouns: 

-------------------------

"You are the disappointment of the family! You are cursed! I hate you! I hate you!" Pepa was crying, yelling, and thundering. Bruno was sitting on the floor looking at her sister. These words... his heart was bleeding. It hurt so bad. Why him? Why? He did not do something wrong, did he? Maybe the word just hated him?

"Pepa!" He heard his other sister. "Stop saying that!"

"What?" She looked at Bruno. He was crying and shaking. He stood up and with not a word ran to his room. "Oh, no no no no... I didn't mean... What am I gonna do..."

"Peppa at first calm down, take a big breath... exactly like that, I am going to Bruno to calm him down too, You are now going to think about your behavior and if you do, come to Bruno to apologize." Julieta looked at her and then went away. Pepa held her red braids. She know that what she said wasn't right and it wasn't the truth. She tried to hold her tears.

"I didn't mean to..." She mumbled. She went to her room and closed the door. How is she going to apologize for that? She would never forgive for something like that. What if Bruno won't forgive her. Was she gonna lose her brother?

Meanwhile, Julieta knocked on Bruno's door. She didn't understand how Pepa could even say that. She knows that they fight each other very often but it never comes to that.

"Bruno?" She asked opening the door a little. How was he going to hear her anyway? His room was too big to hear her knocking or saying something. I know you don't hear me but I'm coming anyway..."

Well, she was once in his room and she didn't like it. It didn't have any sense. Who gives five years old child a room with a lot of stairs? Bruno most of the time sleeps in her room.

She sighed, she need to climb these stairs. Julieta passed through a waterfall of sand. It ended with falling down and lending on the sand. There was too much sand for her taste.

"Bruno?" She asked again. She heard small sobbing, fortunately, not from above, but under the stairs. "Hey"

Julieta hugged him tightly. He had been through too much hate for a seventeen-year-old. Every word that Pepa said was like arrows straight into his heart and she knew it.

"Cry, cry that long as you need" She mumbled to him. They were sitting on a blanket which she gave him to make a place were can he sit. As she said it was the worst room.

"Thank you..."

"You know right? You know that she didn't mean that. She's just so hot-headed."

"It just hurt so bad..."

"I know Brunito, I know..." They were cuddling unit they heard something falling on the sand or maybe someone. They looked from behind the stairs.

"Pepa?" Bruno said.

"Bruno I'm so so so so sorry for that what I said. Those words weren't true and weren't right. I just... I don't know what I was thinking saying that. I feel so bad for that, and I did something for you, that you could forgive me so just come with me!" She didn't breathe saying that. Bruno tried to understand what she was saying. He felt Pepa grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the exit.

They stood in the middle of Casita.

"I tried to make a cake and maybe I'm not as good as Julieta but I think It came pretty good, oh and I have a present for you!"

"How long I was there?" Julieta whispered looking at the big cake standing in front of her.

"So I know you like small pets... And mama is not agreeing for these big so I'm giving you a small mouse!" Pepa gave Bruno a small cage.

"Pepa that's a rat" Julieta looked at not that small animal.

"Be quiet, I tried to do something for him so stop commenting and he looks like he likes it"

"Thank you, Pepa! I'll call it after you!"

"Do not do that! And I think it's male... anyway... will you forgive me? I don't want to lose my little brother"

"We are twins sis"

"I'm still older, so?"

"Yes I will"

"And I will promise I won't say things like that"

"pinky promise?"

"pinky promise"

explanatory note: So I thought that why Bruno likes rats so much and that is how this story started... Oh and I think Bruno and Pepa as teenagers were fighting a lot so I just mixed the ideas and ta da!