"Friking miracle!"

------------------

Title: "Friking miracle!"
Oneshot number: Two

Notes: --
Autor: Yeluskata (short: Luska)
My pronouns" He/They

------------------

Dolores hated her miracle. Since five she couldn't listen to her favorite music with others because it was too loud to her, she couldn't watch fireworks because of their noise. Only when she could help her family was telling everything her Abuela, which has less useful. She would even prefer not to get her miracle like Mirabel. She couldn't even be next to her mom most of the time because of thundering. Dolores thought it was more of a curse.

Only one place makes her forget about that - her room. Her soundproof room and not only. The music there sounded there perfect and everything was quieter than out of the room. She could stay here forever. She could here even teach how to play guitar there!

Unfortunately, Abuela didn't like the idea of ​​her sitting in her room all day. She always said "You can't sit in your room and do nothing, we are here to help people!", yeah it was easy to say. She didn't have her miracle. her ears didn't hurt as soon as she left her room. It was annoying to Dolores how her Abuela wasn't paying attention to how she felt.

"Why don't you just leave me alone!" She yelled once at Abuela. "Why can't you see how I am hurt because of the friking miracle" She covered her ears. It hurt so bad, she hated it so bad.

Abuela stopped talking to her that morning, she just ignored her! Dolores locked herself in her room listening to one of her favorite songs. She started crying. Does Abuela now hate her? She didn't do anything wrong! She just tried to say her feelings.

She heard quiet knocks at her door. She was praying that it was Abuela, so she would normally talk to her without yelling and other things.

"Come in"

Nope, it was Camilo and Mirabel standing in front of her which a lot of food and a big bag.

"Hi" Mirabel started "So I think, Abuela is sorry but you know her"

She smiles, yeah she knows her.

"Anyway! So we have some snacks and some makeup things so we can make you forget about that thing from the morning, Luisa and Isa will come later but we didn't want to wait!"Camilo explained giving her some food and a big bag.

"Thank you guys" Dolores smiled.

"No need to!" The 'twins' said sitting next to her.

"So can we do your makeup?" Mirabel asked looking hopefully in her eyes.

"Yes, sure, but red lipstick, please! "

"As you wish!" Camilo smiled wildly looking for something in the bag.

Not that long later Isabella with Luisa came carrying beautiful dresses and boots and Antonio next to them. All grandkids were having a nice time with each other. They even played puns, of course without miracles because it would be too easy for Camilio.

The next morning their parents found them cuddling each other in Dolores's bed. It was so cute! But they needed to wake up them.

At the breakfast everyone was talking happily like the accident from yesterday wasn't exist, well Abuela wasn't present. Everyone of course was worried about her. Dolores ate her portion first so she went to her Abuelas room. Happily, she opened her doors.

"Abuela? You weren't on our breakfast so I wanted to check are you okay."

"Oh Dolores, I'm okay no need to worry. And you came at the perfect time I just wanted to talk to you..."

"Me too.."

"I will start if it's not a problem. I wanted to say sorry. I'm so sorry that I didn't care about how you feel, I should think about that... I just only hope that you will forgive me"

"Abuela, I will forgive you but you need to apologize not only to me but to others"

"I understand.."

Dolores hugged her Abuela. She realized that Abuela was whispering, she did it for her.

"Thank you" 

explanatory note: Well, I think that Dolores has one of the worst miracles in Encanto. Yes, she can hear everything and it is cool but her ears are very sensitive, It's so hard to live with something like that. She even song-whispers in "We don't talk about Bruno", she covers her ears when she watches fireworks... so I was thinking what her room would look like. And there it hit me! What if her room was soundproof and she can normally hear things in it? Like it would be really helpful for her.