Another Update

Ok so here's another update, not that anyone really cares but uh yeah.
A few things have happened since June...
1. My uncle's wife paid the bail to get him out of jail but he's still on house arrest.
2. I finally quit discord, no more online friends. I realized that they weren't really the best people to be friends with and they were holding me back from a lot.
3. My brother is going to the frickin Marines, it doesn't really involve me much but like it's a big thing.
4. I'm making new friends

I'm finally moving on with my life, im finally breaking out of my shell and becoming this new confident person that I never thought I could be. My art classes are really helping me because I now have this new safe place where I feel like I can just be calm and relax and feel like I actually belong somewhere for once in my life.

High school is alright, kind of boring but since i'm making friends it's not too bad.

Moving back to my case, we have an appointment with a lawyer soon and they will tell us how the situation is going and stuff about court. They'll tell us if I have to show up to court and stuff like that.
I don't want to go to court. I don't want to speak to a judge. I don't want to see his face. I just want him to be guilty of everything because he very much is and he knows it and I want him to go to jail and when he gets out of jail i want him to be deported. If he doesn't get declared guilty then I want to file a restraining order. I don't want to be in the same country as him if he's roaming freely down the street. I literally want him as far away from me as possible. But anyway moving along.

Overall, it's been ok, Im having a quinceañera this year so it should be fun and hopefully nothing gets in the way of it. I'm finally starting to enjoy life and I don't want any bad news or bad people getting in the way of it. So I'm going to steer free of those people for a long while.

Anyway, that's my update. I'll be back in some months to make an update I guess. Cya.

2/19/22