How it all started

Sooooooo... where do I start with this. I guess I should start from the beginning.

This all started when I was around 5 or 6 years old. I'm 13 right now while writing this.
I met my uncle for the first time when he came from Colombia to visit us. He seemed really nice and he brought us really nice gifts. Everything was normal, but I noticed that he always gave me more gifts and stuff than my brothers. I was probably in kindergarten at the time.

I always got out of school earlier than my brothers since they were in 3rd and 4th grade and I was only in kindergarten. When I got home from school, my uncle and I would watch movies in the basement. It was just a way to pass the time until my brothers got home. It was always normal, until it wasn't.

One day he started touching me and complimenting my body more. I thought it was a little weird, but I didn't really do anything of it. I just thought he was being nice. One day, we were watching a movie in the basement while my mom was out running some errands and he asked me if I wanted to play a "game". Me, being the 5 year old always down for a game, agreed to it. I thought that it was a board game or something, but boy was I wrong. He told me that if I followed the directions that I would get a big reward at the end. Let me remind you that this is about my uncle, so this was very incest. He bribed me and took advantage of me. I agreed to play the game with him because I wanted the reward.

He started to touch me and I started getting uncomfortable, so I told him to stop, but he said that if I didn't do what he said, then I wouldn't get the prize, so I let him touch me.

He touched me everywhere. At first it felt uncomfortable, but he told me that it would feel good. I didn't know what he was talking about at the time. He started taking my pants of, I was a little reluctant to let him at first, but then I thought about the reward, so I let him. He said stuff like he was going to eat me up and he spoke in a very seductive tone. Let me remind you that he was in his late 40's and I was a 5 year old little girl.

All he did that day was touch me, down there, and kiss me, down there, but that was it. After that, he said that I would get my reward the next day, but I couldn't tell anyone. He said that if I told anyone, our deal was off and I would get in big trouble. So me, being the ignorant 5 year old I was, did as I was told.

The next day, he took me to the dollar store and let me get whatever I wanted.

This was only the beginning...