School

Your first day of school at Iwatobi High, you were a bit nervous as you adjusted your new uniform in you full length mirror.
"(Name)! Come down or you'll be late for school!"
"Coming!" You yelled down the stairs
Trying your best not to slip as you made your way down the slippery wooden stairs and into the kitchen. "Oh (name) you look great!"
"Don't I always?" You joked before you ran out of the house as you feared you might be late for school.

Just as you made your way out of the house you bumped into someone causing you to loose your balance and fall on your bum. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you" as you looked up you found you bumped into one of two boys, one had jet black hair and eyes that reminded you of the sea, while the other one had brown hair (let's make it brown coz it makes life easier) with stunning green eyes
"Oh it's no problem, are you ok?" The brunette asked
"Y-yes I'm fine. O-oh I'm (full name), nice to meet you" you cursed at yourself for stuttering so much
"Nice to meet you, I'm Makoto Tachibana but you can call me Mako and that is Haruka Nanase, Haru for short."
You were trying to get their names into your head so you wouldn't forget.
"So (name), are you new this year? I haven't seen you around the school"
"U-uh yes actually, today is my first day" they were nice boys you thought to yourself.

[timeskip coz school is boring 😛]

As you sat down at lunch with your new friends Haru, Mako, Nagisa, Rei and Kou you silently reviewed to yourself that Mako and Haru were in your class and the four boys were in the school swim club and Kou was their manager. "(Name)-chan~ Why don't you join our swimming club?" You looked up to see Nagisa using his puppy dog eyes on you, "I can't really swim that well..." You lied, all of these guys competed competitively and were probably better than you so you didn't really want to hold them back. At your old school you were regarded as a good swimmer but you never thought of yourself as being good.
"Fine, but you can come to training right? We're having a joint training with Samezuka Academy, come watch us pleaseeee" this time you couldn't resist Nagisa, you reluctantly agreed but couldn't resist the smile that was making its way on your face as you might finally get a chance to swim with no expectations...