Meeting Rin

[Timeskip to afterschool]

You went to your locker and brought your bag to the entrance of the school where you saw Kou and the others waiting for you.

Walking to Samezuka Academy was really fun, everyone was talking and asking you questions and making you feel like you have been with these guys your whole life. In your bag you secretly had a swimsuit just incase there was an opportunity to swim when everyone was gone.

As you walked in you saw that this was an all boys school and you felt yourself flush as all of the guys in the swim team look up as we entered the swimming area.

"Onee-chan~" you saw Kou run up and jump on one of the guys, as he turned around you saw that he was hot, like really hot. At your last swim club you had heaps of guys but this guy was not like any guy you have ever seen. Kou was practically dragging the guy over to us trying to get him to greet us, "(name) this is Rin, my older brother"

"H-hey, I'm (name), nice to meet you" as you were admiring his features you made eye contact and you felt your cheeks flush and looked away, you could hear a small chuckle coming from the man in front of you. Everyone else greeted him, you think that they have all met before by the way they talk to each other. Haru wasn't as enthusiastic, but like usual he just greeted him with a blunt "Hey".

You watched as they started practice admiring Haru's smooth strokes but your eyes always glanced back to the perfect strokes from Rin-chan, you didn't realise you were staring until he looked up at you and waved, you instantly flushed and turned away, cursing under your breath as you let yourself zone out on him. This was going to be a long training.