Spark

As you came out of the change room you see that the pool is pretty much empty except Kou talking to Rin-chan, you saw the opportunity and went to the end of the pool and dived in, you could feel the cool water as it slid over your skin and how easily you could swim through it. It was bliss. You slowly forgot why you didn't want to swim and you let all your worries fade with the stokes of your freestyle.

You finished up after doing a good ten laps only to see Kou, Mako, Rei and Nagisa staring at you like you were some other species from a different planet, "(name) that was a beautiful performance" Rei said, "You were amazing, why did you say that you were bad at swimming?" Nagisa said, still awestruck by your performance "Nah I wasn't that good..." you blushed at the comments.

"You need to extend your arms more and bend your legs more when you kick" you turned to where the comment came from, it was Rin-chan, you felt weird, like you had let him down somehow even though you have only known him for a few hours.
"If you want, you could stay later and I could help you with your strokes" you were a little shocked by Rin-chans offer "U-uh that would be great!"

You told the others that they could leave without you since Rin-chan was going to help you with your strokes "I'll see you tomorrow~" Kou said as she was walking out with the guys, that left you alone with Rin.

"So can we get started?" you said enthusiastically as you jumped in the water splashing Rin in the process, he jumped in after you and instructed you to swim up him as he was halfway up the pool, slowing your strokes down, you did as he said and you nearly bumped into him "Sorry Rin-chan" you said quickly, surprising him "Don't worry about it (name), and lay off the chan".

He then instructed you to do your strokes while he helps you by extending your arms, as you did this and he was holding your waist so he could fix your arms without you swimming away.

At the end of practice you thanked Rin and said goodbye and just as you were about to leave you heard him say "(name), wait, if you want you could come by tomorrow morning and I could help you again" you thought you saw a Rin flush a little but quickly dismissed the idea. You tried to hide your excitement as you tried to say as calmly as you could "I guess i'll see you there" with a wave you left, part of you had butterflies, you were so excited that Rin wanted to see you again, you could hardly sleep that night remembering how Rin's hands felt on your waist...

Hey guys, can you give me some ideas of what to do? I'm really bored and need some inspiration.