Experiment with * out rude words

"Hey Rin, stop" you breathlessly giggled. You were currently pinned down on the bed with Rin's hot feverish lips leaving open mouthed kisses down your neck "But (name), I love it when you make noises for me" Rin said huskily while his hands roamed over your body, teasing the edges of your shirt and earning soft whines from you as you wordlessly ask him to continue.
He rolled off you (to your distaste) only to swiftly remove his shirt with you watching as his muscles rippled and flexed with the motion, unable to keep your hands off him you ran your hands up and down his back digging your nails into his skin as his mouth was doing things to you that would make you loose your inhibitions.
"It looks likes someones excited" Rin smirked. He was admiring his masterpiece, red hickeys on your neck and at the top of your cleavage with your flushed face rolled back with your legs pressed tightly together to try to get rid of the aching pain forming in your lower regions. "I could say the same for you Rin.." the table turned as you ran your hands down his body and gripped his d*ck through his shorts (that weren't doing a good job at hiding his arousal) earning a shaky groan from him, satisfied with the way you were effecting Rin, you quickly (but sexily) decided to tease him. You climbed off the bed and with your back facing Rin, pulled down your shorts with straight legs. You glanced behind you just to catch red tinting Rin's cheeks and eyes glued to your behind, you climbed back on the bed and straddled him, his hands instantly came to your hips and kneaded the supple flesh and you ground your hips down on his growing arousal which eared a growl from Rin "You make me feel so good" dirty talk was your specialty, you know just how to get the beast trapped inside run to come out "Please Rin, I really want you to f*ck me. I need your hands running up and down my body as you pound into me" you could tell that your words were effecting him and you felt the bulge in his boxers grow harder and his hands ground your hips harder down onto his "Please captain, take me".
You knew that was the last straw to get him to snap. Suddenly you found your positions flipped "I hope know what you have gotten yourself in to" Rin growled into your ear. Clothes were flying everywhere as Rin feverish hands groped your body and his teeth nibbling on the soft spot behind your ear having you moan into his ear "Please Rin, I need you to touch me" and he complied. Suddenly the pace slowed as Rin reached his hand down to cup your s*x, with a teasing finger running up your slit making your back arch and lean into the touch. Rin loved teasing you which you secretly loved. He slipped the now soiled lace panties down your legs and threw them somewhere in the room, you let out a drawn out moan as his lips were now on your clit, tongue circling the sensitive nub but not touching it, leaving you with an unsatisfying feeling "Come on baby, let me hear you moan for me" the vibrations of his lips on your clit had you leaning into his touch, two fingers were now running up and down your naked slit collecting your arousal before plunging into your c*nt which had you moaning and writhing against his hand.
He was plunging two fingers in and out of you while his shark like teeth teased your clit, your mind was a haze with delicious moans spilling out from your mouth and making it awfully hard for Rin to control himself. Adding a third finger his pace increased causing your back to arch and call out his name, he curled his fingers slightly which made a pleasure-laced scream leave your mouth "Rin... Please... Right there", you were pleading for him to continue his ministrations. Three fingers plunging in and out of your cunt, his mouth planted on your clit while his other hand was teasing your nipples. You could feel your org*sm building up, the stimulation that Rin was expertly causing your body was enough to drive you to the edge "Rin I'm going to c*m, please don't stop!" you were moaning like crazy and his fingers drove deeper and deeper into your cunt, just as your org*sm was at the limit Rin pulled off you, all hands and mouths leaving you hot and bothered "You look good like that (name), let me hear more of you, I want you to scream my name" as you were in your haze you didn't notice Rin take his d*ck out of his boxer shorts, after a few short pumps he sheathed himself inside your c*nt "f*ck (name) you feel so good, your cunt is squeezing my d*ck so hard" you were in no condition to reply, your mouth was hanging open as you were in ecstasy. Ron leaned down to capture your mouth in a passionate kiss as he started moving in a monster like pace inside you, he was doing you just how you liked, pounding hard and rough inside you he flipped you over and pushed your face into the bed with your *ss in the air and continued pounding into your over aroused c*nt, your legs were shaking and moans were spilling out of your mouth as Rin was groaning at the delicious friction that your cunt gave to his dick.
You were on your edge once again,"Please Rin... Please I'm going to c*m" you pleaded for him not to stop "Ok (name)" he leaned down to your ear "c*m for me" you let out a scream as your org*sm ripped through your system with Rin still pounding into your cunt riding out your high, Rin came soon after, your tightening of your cunt triggering his release as well.
You both collapsed on the bed, the smell of s*x in the air as you were both heaving to catch your breath, Rin pulled a blanket over the both of you and pulled you to his chest. With both of you too tired to speak another word, Rin leaned down for a kiss and then you let his heartbeat lull you to sleep. Next time you will remember to rile him up more, as that is how you unleash the beast within the cool, calm and collected Rin Matsuoka.