Heaven

Beeeeep! beeeeeep! you groaned and hit the snooze button on your alarm, realising that you were meeting Rin this morning made you quickly get up and move that little bit faster to get to Samezouka Academy a little bit earlier.

You arrived before Rin so you waited outside the gates until Rin showed up, luckily, he didn't take too long, "(name), what are you doing? It's cold out here, come inside" Stunned by his concern you entered the pool area with him.

Having your swimsuit on underneath your uniform you stripped off catching Rin having a few glances at you then turning away suddenly when he saw you looking, you softly giggled to yourself after discovering this.

After you finished changing you came out and saw Rin doing some laps already, you got into the water and started doing laps yourself and stopping when you realised that Rin was watching you. You flushed and went under the water so that he couldn't see you, you swam over to his lane and poped up right in front of him causing him to jump back, you giggled at the response you got from him causing him to smirk back.

[Timeskip 2 days later, after joint training with Samezouka Academy]

"Do you know when you do your warm up laps your technique is excellent, but then when I help you your technique isn't as good? I'm starting to think that you are doing it on purpose just so I can teach you" he joked, you thought to yourself "I am enjoying my time with Rin, but i don't think I'm doing it on purpose..."

You could feel the heat rise to your cheeks as you thought this. "(name), are you ok? you look like you have a fever" as he said this he was making his way over to you, you did actually feel quite warm but that was mostly due to your thoughts about Rin.

You felt him put his hand on the small of your back and pull you towards him to get a feel of your forehead, you felt yourself go red, as you looked into Rins maroon coloured orbs you couldn't help yourself, you went up on your tippy toes and lightly kissed him, after a few seconds of shock he started to kiss you back, you could feel your heart racing as he put both hands on your waist and pulled you close, after what only seemed like a few seconds you pulled away for some air "Rin? I really like you, i think thats pretty obvious though..."

"When you first walked through that door and Kou introduced me to you, i knew i had to have you" as he said this you felt yourself go as tomato red.

Before you had the chance to say anything else he pushed you against the pool wall and smashed his lips against yours while trailing his hands up and down your body, you moaned slightly giving a chance for Rin's tongue to slide in and massage yours, you squealed causing Rin to smirk and continue to kiss you.
He broke off the kiss causing you to whine in disappointment, but he then trailed butterfly kisses down your neck, nipping until he found your spot,
"R-Rin.....ahhh" you started to moan as Rin licked and nipped the spot with his teeth, you were in bliss but unfortunately dreams don't last
forever...

You heard someone come inside the pool area "Who's in here?!" the voice spoke, you both froze, it was Rin who recovered faster than you, "Um, Rin Matsuoka, I'm the captain of the swim team, I was just in the middle of a lesson" you could see him smirking as he said this.

"You kids better get out of here before I tell the principal!" with that you and Rin scrambled to get out of the pool and get changed really fast.
Feeling sad that you had to leave, you bid Rin goodnight before planting a small kiss on the red heads lips "See you tomorrow night?" you said hopefully, "Next time you can come to my room so I can really teach you something" Rin said with a smirk, you couldn't wait for your lesson tomorrow, smirking back you gave Rin your number before sprinting home with the biggest smile on your face, you are going to love it here.

Hi guys, thanks for reading this, if I had any errors could you comment but I really hope you enjoyed it :)