aftermath and anguish

Y/n was standing in front of Magi, his eyes completely widened from the news he had just received

An awkward silence was currently in motion, both beings staring at eachother their hair blowing in the wind, eyes not blinking, just standing there... until y/n interrupts the silence

Y/n: YOUR MY MOTHER!?!?!?!?

Magi: now I understand that you may have question-

Y/n: QUESTIONS!? Hell yes I have questions!! First of all! Where the hell have you been all my life!? Literally!

Magi: that is a very long story..

Y/n: well I'm all ears!! Also how the hell is my mom goddess and I'm just plain human!?

Magi: you aren't just human y/n..

Y/n: what? How!? I.....oh....

Magi: you remember?

Y/n: y-yeah... so all that power, fire and energy.. that was my god power?

Magi: indeed it was

Y/n: wow..so I really do have powers.. but wait! Back to the real question here! If your my mother, then Where have you been while I've literally been suffering!?! Also where's dad?!

Magi looked down in sadness

Magi: your father...is...no longer with us....

Y/n: oh...so he's...gone....

She nods while wiping a small tear that was forming in her eye

Magi: unfortunately yes...

Y/n: h-how did he..? Nevermind..

Magi: it's alright... and as to your question about why I left..

Y/n: oh yeah, why did you leave me?

Magi: yes well...you see....unfortunately some people thought a hybrid between me and your father's DNA, would be too dangerous and they tried to Assassinate our family, we tried to fught them all off, but if I used my true strengh the whole country would have been gone, yet even with my efforts to keep you and him safe, saka didn't make it out alive... and The reason you was believed to have no parents is because I too was forced to flee, i left you here because i was hoping you could carry on your dad's legacy, and hopefully change this corrupt society, but after realising there's no hope for them, i took you back here with me to train you properly, and to make up for all that time I missed as your mother..

After the explanation, y/n had face of sympathy, sadness and anger..

Y/n: s-so..dad's dead because of......me....?

He believed that it was all his fault, if he wasn't born then his dad would still be alive, Magis eyes widened, she got up and walked over to her son, she put her arm around him and hugged him

Magi: no! Don't ever believe that!....your not the reason he died.... he died protecting both of us, he gave his life so we could live on... he loved you more than anything!

Y/n was reluctant, but he put his arms around his mother and hugged her back

Y/n: thanks for coming back for me...

Magi: of course y/n..

Y/n: wait..what did you mean by 'training me properly'?

Magi: oh right I almost forgot! Come with me

- meanwhile at Union -

Things hadn't changed too much ever since y/ns disappearance, the bullies where still just as strong, not making too much progress because they're too busy showing off their power, but y/ns friends on the other hand..