chapter 10: ALL OUT WAR

Intro:

everyone was ready for the final battle between union, y/n was focusing his energy in his room so that he could increase his strengh and everything else that could help him win the battle, but he was too angry to complete the process.

Y/n: tch, GOD DAMMIT!!!!

He expelled a lot of energy out of Rage from losing his daughters.

He fell to his knees with tears in his eyes while looking at a picture frame of him and his little girls.

Y/n: I'm sorry girls....I promise I'll get you back..even if it costs me my life!

Magi entered the room to comfort her son.

Magi: y/n.sweetie...I..are you..?

Y/n: what do you think?...

Magi: I'm sorry...about not telling you about your grandfather.

Y/n: why didn't you tell me?

Misato: because we all have parts of our past that we would rather forget about...

Y/n saw her enter the room and he continues to finish getting dressed in his suit.

Y/n:*sigh* it doesn't matter...I will get them back..and I WILL make union suffer for what they've done.

Magi: I can't say I disagree with your logic.

Misato: I also came here to tell you both that everyone is ready downstairs.

Magi: alright..we should be going then..

Y/n: yeah...

They all walk down to the students who where fully healed and battle ready.

Magi: I have used my abilities to boost your abilities, but not by the amount of which invictus has decreased your powers. I'm sorry but that's all I was able to do. My powers aren't as strong as my fathers..

Y/n: thanks for trying mom..but we should head over now.

Deku: don't worry y/n..Well get your daughters back. We promise.

Y/n: thanks izuku.

He looks at bakugou and pyrrha, who where gearing up but didn't look at y/n.

Y/n*mind*: why did they change sides? Were they actually feeling remorseful?

Suddenly kurogiri opened a large portal and everyone began to walk through the portals.

- changing scene -