chapter 9: saddening revelation (short)

Intro:

Everyone was bewildered from the surprising reveal, courtesy of invictus revealing that he is magis father, and y/ns grandfather.

Invictus snapped his fingers and teleported all of unions students away.

Y/n turned to magi, also shocked by this revelation.

Y/n: mom..?

Magi: y/n..I...-

Invictus: aw what magi? You didn't tell your son about me? I'm insulted

Invictus: aw what magi? You didn't tell your son about me? I'm insulted. That my own daughter wouldn't tell my grandson that I even exist.

Y/n: is it true Mom? Is he my grandfather?

Magi: sadly yes...but why are you even here father?

Invictus: well I was the one who aided union and sent them here in the first place, and dulled all of your powers so that you all had less of a chance of winning.

Izuku: wait that was you!?

Invictus: indeed it was. I was even spectating the battle as it occured, and I'm actually suprised that you all prevailed.

Grey: why would you do that!?

Invictus: because my grandson there has been training ti such an extent that even I can feel his presence when he charges up to his limit. So I thought that I'd give him a little test drive. And he was able to defeat the two most powerful beings on unions team with less than a quarter of his power. It seems my Demon energy may have kicked in as well as your god ki.

Y/n: wait..Demon energy?

Invictus: yes. You see, magis mother, your grandmother was a goddess, just like magi. And I am THE Demon lord, however I have gone by many names, like, DARK GAIA, SATAN and of course, INVICTUS.

y/n: wait, so your THE satan!?

Invictus: indeed I am, that faker sirzech constantly pretends to be the devil King. Little does he know that he is the false king sitting on MY throne. I aligned myself with him simply because of the fact that union provided a small challenge for you.

Y/n: then why dint you just destroy them?

Invictus: oh I will. But I see you as a worthy successor for me. Someone who could surpass me in every way, so as long as I keep throwing these challenges your way, you will further prove yourself to be worthy of being my rival and rightful successor. I already attempted this by creating magi, yet she fell in love with a disgusting human who didn't didn't possess any power, but with you there is actually hope.

Y/n: y-your crazy..

Invictus: oh that I am aware of. Also as I was here...

I payed my great grandchildren a visit.

Y/ns eyes widened, and that shock swiftly turned into pure anger and hatred.

Y/n: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTERS...?

Invictus: ahhh, there's that Demon energy I sense emerging. But I sent them over to union, for your final test shall begin now. I will give you a total of thirty minutes to prepare yourselves, because, soon you and union will engage in all out war.
But I must warn you, when you all arrive, union has a barrier which has increased everyone's strengh a thousand times over.  And your abilities will be depleted by a substantial amount. So prepare yourselves for the fight if your lives!

He said as he formed a purple cloud and teleported away.

Y/n: mom....

Magi turned to her son, with a worried expression.

Y/n: GET EVERYONE READY....

BECAUSE THERES GONNA BE HELL TO PAY!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next chapter: ALL OUT WAR