chapter 8: civil war

- no ones POV -

Y/n: GAH!!

y/n was thrown through a window and into the garden behind the morgiana Mansion, he had many injuries on his body and he was still surrounded by the dark purple aura which dulled his powers.

Y/n: dammit...with this handicap I can barely use a quarter of my full strengh...

Itachi*radio*: y/n! Are you alright? There are many pro heroes and huntresses out here!

Y/n: you, trihexa,  and the rest of the team fend them off, sadly the rest of the students have to carry on the fight inside the house!

Itachi*radio*: got it, and good luck.

Y/n: you too.

He brushes himself off and looks at the person who sent him flying.

Rias: I warned you that this wouldn't be the end y/n, all you had to do was accept my offer and you just had to say no

She shot a large beam of destructive energy towards y/n but he forms an energy shield and blocks it.

Y/n: tch, no matter what you say I will never join you!

He arms himself with his M6D Magnum Sidearm and fires it at her, but her armour didnt take any damage.

Rias: then so be it!!

She charges towards y/n and attempts to shoulder barge him, he just barely dodges and punches rias in the face, but her new dragon emperor armour protected her so she only got sent skidding away.

Y/n(mind): damn...I just hope my friends can handle themselves long enough for me to beat this bitch, or maybe until she runs out of energy-

Issei: take this weakling!!!

His train of thought was cut off by issei who was in his balance breaker, kicking him across the field, but he shrugged it off and then the three flew up into the sky to continue their battle.

- meanwhile in the house -

(Play the music at the top of the chapter)

Kaminari shot a small wave of electrical energy at cardin who rushed through it and suckered punched him across the house and into another room, in which he runs and follows him.

Kaminari: graah!!

Cardin: yeah! Take that ya pussy!!

He hits kaminari in the face with his Mace and that sent himself spiralling in the air, then for Blake to wrap her Whip around him mid air and throw him through a wall.