Training Arc, Chapter 1: Bobby Brown

Goddess' POV:

Only Fourty Years before The Earth was made, I decided to make a Fantasy World, I made it because I thought we could make a place where Citizens don't have to float around 24/7, I made Three Races: Humans, Wolves, & Vampires, but One Day, I didn't see this, but when I made the Fantasy World, an Entity called "The Deathlord" had lots of power like me, but he decided to make his own race, The Death Race, since The Deathlord is half of me, he decided to make the Death Race half of him, and Quarter of me. I couldn't erase it from existence, over the years, I've tried to find One Person who could finally put an end to it, but I've had bad luck... but maybe, I found my Chosen One.

October 7

Bobby's POV:

Hello, my name's Robert Brown, or you can call me Bobby, I'm Twenty-years-old, My life has been down recently, I just lost $10,000 because I betted on a Football Game, my Mother gives me $500 everyday, because she works 18 hours a day.

I was born on February 19, 2002 in Oklahoma City, I was raised by my Mother, and I have an older sister, My sister hates me alot, why shouldn't she? I mean... I'm not a good person, I mean, I don't think anyone is to be fair..

My Parents met at some point in March 1999 in London, and on July 4, 2000, my Older Sister was born. But when my Mother found out she was pregnant with me at some point in May 2001, my Dad said he had enough and walked out on us, and then I was born.

I walk into this local store I go to, since they moved the interior around recently, I forgot where the Coke Sodas were, so I ask the Cashier, Armand. "Where are the Coke Sodas?" I ask. "In that Door, we haven't fully moved it around yet." He replies.

I open the Door, and out of nowhere this Robber comes. "Give me your Money!" He said. I take the Money out of my Pocket, and I slowly reach my arm out to him with the money, he takes it, and then I grab his arm, desperately trying to disarm him...

Bang!

One Gunshot goes off.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I've been shot Four Times in the Stomach, Blood is coming out of my stomach, I quickly drop down, I'm already dead... The Robber drops the Gun and runs off, before I close my eyes, I'm looking at his gun...

"Wake up... Wake up Bobby..." a Mysterious Source says, I don't feel pain anymore. "Huh?" I said, after getting up, blood is still on me, but it doesn't hurt anymore, I'm in a Pink-Ish room, is this really what the Afterlife looks like?

"Over here." a Woman says, I turn around, and i see her on the throne. She looks pale, really pale. "Who are you?" I say. "My name is Athena the Goddess, but you can call me Athena." She replies. "Uhh okay, Athena, am I really dead? Since you're a "Goddess" after all."

"Ha-ha, you are, but I transported your soul and your remaining clothes so I don't see your... bits." She made me look at my penis, what a bitch.

"So, why am I here?" I ask, changing the subject. "You're here, because you're on a mission, you need to kill The Deathlord, before you ask, he's a mortal and I'm way stronger then him." She replies.

"Then why don't you kill him yourself?" I say. "Because, I don't have Grand Control of the Fantasy World anymore, Both of us lost it when we set it on it's own two feet." She replies. "Fantasy World?" I question, what the hell have I been roped into?

"Ah yes, care for me to explain," She says. "The Fantasy World is a World I made over Forty Billion Years Ago, and it has Four Races, Humans, Wolves, Vampires, & Deaths, watch out for the Deaths though, they can kill you in a Heartbeat." She finishes her sentence.

"So, I'm gonna be reincarnated right?" I say. "Mhm," She says. "You'll be Reincarnated as Akihide Akamatsu, You will be born with Immediate Swordsmanship & Marksmanship, along with The Four Elements as your Magic Attribute, you will also have Magic Energy known as "Enerugi", got any problems?"

I can work with this. "No Problems, Ma'am." I reply. "Very well, have a fun life, Akihide!" She says.

On October Fourteenth, I was born into the wealthy Akamatsu family, I'm their Second Born child. "Doesn't he look Cute?" My Mother says. "Yes, he does, but remember, if we're gonna win the war between the Deaths, we have to make him a Fighter, One way or another.

My Mother looks down, and looks back up. "Okay, Naoki." She says, they Hug, with me in their arms.

May 16

I'm a Eleven-year-old boy, and I'm training in Swordsmanship with my Dad. "Come on Boy!" Naoki says, we clash swords, I realize he's about to hit me, I move back, and I do a Cartwheel, I hit his head, but he doesn't fall down.

"Is that all you got?" He says. He runs at me, grabs me, knees me three times, and slams me down, losing the fight. "You put up a better fight last time, son." He takes his hand out, I take it, and then he flips me over again.

"Gah, what the hell!" I say. "Why'd you do that?!" I yelled. "Never, trust your enemy in a fight, they could pull some shit on you." He replies.

"But what if they surrender?" I say. "Don't Think! They're gonna make you think what they want you to think, look.. your my Second Born Son, and after your Brother died, i need someone to be the Heir, are you willing to inherit all of this?" He says.

"Yes Father." I say. "Good, that's sparring for today!" He walks off. "Hey Honey how are those meat loaf's doing?" He says. "Uhh they're doing good, Naoki, why?" She replies. "Good, because I can't wait to eat, and i know you cook good food!" I look down, and then I walk out.

Chapter 2 Soon!