Chapter 6: Daizo & Ejiro

Everyone entered the Woods of Doom, some even encountering demons three seconds in. I was walking around because I didn't want to waste my stamina, I wanted to use it in battle, so I can possibly have the advantage.

I step on a rope, and as I walk away it turns into a bag with holes in it, I look around. Looks like it tried to trap me, I shrug it off, and I continue walking.

While I'm walking, I see two people getting chased by two deaths, I run through the bushes, and I slash them down. They turn it around.

“Please don't kill us, we don't wanna die!” They say, the shorter one getting on his knees. “I won't kill you,” I responded. “I would never kill another human unless it's for good, the name's Akihide by the way.” He started to get up.

“Daizo, this is Ejiro, Ejiro is a man of few words.” Daizo said, I think I just found my trio, which Nick was here though, then it would be the four of us.

Terunosuke's POV:

July 8

It's been two weeks, I'm in the bushes, Deaths are running past, I'm totally not crapping my pants, I just wanna get out of this hell, what was I even thinking?!

I slowly crawl out of the bushes, I take out my Sabre, I slice one Death in the legs, it immediately falls, I stab it's head, killing it.

“Human Alert!” A few deaths would say, in the distance, i start running, quickly putting my Sabre in my Scabbard, they start chasing me, one even parkouring from tree to tree.

I quickly take a turn, and now I'm running in the bushes, this was a bad idea, a really bad idea.

I try to jump over a log, I didn't jump high enough, the log takes me down, me quickly curling into a ball, making the lead Death skip over me, I get up, and I start running again, I think I see a trio in the distance, I don't know...

Akihide's POV:

As we're walking, we see someone running in the bushes, they're coming my way, I draw my sword quickly. “Deaths! They're coming!” The Boy says, he quickly stops and walks behind Daizo, I slash one Death, it's face splitting into two.

“Everybody, get back!” I say, they step back a bit. “What's your name?” I ask the boy. “Terunosuke, Terunosuke Miyamoto.” He responds.

“Name's Akihide, Akihide Akamatsu, and this is Daizo & Ejiro.”

Daizo smiles, but his mouth is closed, and Ejiro puts up a peace sign. I turn to the Deaths, Terunosuke draws his sword, it's a Sabre, wow.

“You deaths better back off!” I say to them. “It's four versus three!” I finish my sentence. “Fine, we'll go, but your asses better be ready, because we will find you.”

They run off, it was like we was threatened, but I don't think they would've killed all of us though, wait could they..?

Lance's POV:

July 24

I see the Forest, and I run in, posing as a Death in the Forest, which I am, I'm way stronger then all of these freaks in here.

I slaughter Swordsmen/Swordswomen and I find a group of people, extra shit.

Akihide's POV:

As we're walking down the road in the Forest, we encounter five deaths, I quickly draw my sword. “Not you bastards again!” I say.

“This guy is the Prince of the Akamatsu Fields, we're gonna have a good time killing you!” One of the Death's said, pointing at me. “Bring it.” I say.

“Alright!” A Death runs and jumps at me, I kick him away. Another Death runs at me, I try to stab him, but he grabs my sword, I kick him away.

I stab his heart, he falls, his body turning into ashes. Terunosuke draws his Sabre, and he slashes another Death, it dies instantly.

“Screw this!” Lance takes his jacket off, Terunosuke and Daizo fight two deaths, and Ejiro tries to fight him, Lance stabs him, Ejiro spits out blood.

“EJIRO!!!” Daizo screams, Ejiro gets up, and his eyes turn yellow. “We'll be leaving now.” Lance & Ejiro walk off.

The Timer Buzzes, and a Voice in the Radio says: “Please find your way out of the Forest.”

After a while we make our way out of the forest, it's the three of us, Nick, some guy with a scar, and a girl, only six of us... wow.

“You have passed the Woods of Doom Test, all of you are officially Troops of the Swordsman Troops.” The Left Man said, a Vintage Car pulls up, six of us, get in the Car, I'm at the Window, with Terunosuke & Nick next to me, and with Daizo in the Passenger Seat.

“I'm never going back there again...” Nick says, he's at the left window, and Terunosuke is next to the Girl, I don't know who though.

“Me too, that stuff's crazy as hell! So... what happens now?” Terunosuke responds to Nick. “Well, we have to be assigned missions now that we're apart of the Swordsman Troops,” I turn to Terunosuke and Nick. “Just try to not to die.”

They nod, and my stop is at the temple, I get out, and I walk up the steps, with my face bleeding everywhere, I feel like I'm about to fall.

I hold onto a lamppost as soon as I finish walking up the steps, and I slowly walk inside. “Hello, Akihide.” Daisuke says. “Hey..” I respond with.

I walk up the stairs, it looks like Daisuke is concerned about me. “You have a Mission Tommorow, best is to get some rest.” Daisuke says. “I will.” I respond, I go into my room, and i fall on my bed, I fall asleep.

Lance's POV:

Lance, Ejiro & a few other Deaths are on Snow Mountain. “Akihide was a piece of work,” I say. “We need to kill him first so we can get to the other two.. is that understood?” He turns to Ejiro and his Goons, they nod.

“Now go find him, he's somewhere in the East, now go!” The Deaths run off the Mountain. “How I love being a Death.” I say, walking to my chair, sitting down, drinking a glass of Red Wine.

Chapter 7 Soon!