Chapter 2: Death Race

Robber's POV:

I snuck in the Backdoor of a Local Store, I had a Pistol with me, i was only trying to steal a few foods I needed to get for my family, The Gun? However, I'm using it for Self Defense.
And then, this kid, he looks 18, I hold my gun up in Impulse and say, “Give me your Money!”

He reaches his arm out, with the money in it, as soon as I'm about to take it, he grabs me, reaching for the gun, I shoot him Four Times, he collapses to the ground, instantly dead, I just killed a kid...

February 19, 2023

After I killed Bobby Brown, I was arrested within two days, the incident was everywhere on the news. I didn't mean to kill him, he was just in the way...

“So, how do the Court plead you, Guilty or Not Guilty?” The Judge says to The Robber. “G-Guilty.” I reply. The Judge grabs her Gavel and hits the Surface, dismissing the Case. “You will be Sentenced to Fifty-Five Years in Prison.” The Judge says.

“What? I'll be Ninety by then!” He says, while being taken to his Cell. “That's what you get for killing someone who was only Twenty!” Someone in the Jury says.

Akihide's POV:

July 2074

Well, since my Father says I should go Hunting, I've been doing it for the past Two Months, I'm only killing Wolves so far, I mean, I could kill a Vampire, but that's disgusting.

I walk back to the Castle, and I see someone trying to break into it, I put my Food somewhere safe in a Plastic Bag, and i Parkour over the Rooftops, and I tackle him, he looks like a Human, just like me.

“Hey, Hey, Stop!” The Human says, I let go of him. “What are you thinking, trying to break into the Castle?” I reply. “I... I wasn't trying to break into it, i was trying to keep warm... I've been this cold since December, I'm bound to get Hyperthermia!” He says.

No one has ever tried to break into the Castle for years, they knew it was a deathwish, but he said he's bound to get Hyperthermia, I had to.

“Know what, I'll spare you, the name's Akihide, Akihide Akamatsu.” I get up, reaching my hand out for him, he takes it, getting up. “The Name's Nick, Nicholas Drake, but, call me Nick.” He says.

I take him into the Castle. “You can stay for a while,” I say. “My Father doesn't approve of visitors, unless they're wealthy like him.”

I have Magic Powers, but I don't know how to control them yet, but I have something called “Mythical Eyes”, It's a Akamatsu Artifact, it makes an Akamatsu 20x more powerful then it already is, you can kinetically control everything if you master it, it also gives you extra Enerugi, meaning you can do more Magic before you Enerugi goes low, the Eyes consist of Three Colors: Red, Blue & Green.

I walked off, leaving Nick to be warm by himself, I then walked into another room, i saw his hooded girl. “Hey, what are you doing–” She knocked me over, not letting me finish my sentence.

I do a kip up, and I block her next punch, and I kick her to the wall. “We don't have to fight?” The Sole Reason i'm saying that is because, well... I still need training.

“You look Naïve, and not in a good way.” She says. “Is that a Insult? I mean, you can't be Naïve in a good way, well.. you can, but that's not the point. What are you doing here?!” I reply.

“My Mission has nothing to do with you!” She replies. “Besides, a Stuck-Up Brat like you would get in my way!”

She called me a Stuck-Up Brat, I had to tease her at this point. “You're looking for the Gold Pig aren't you?” I say.

“Mhm, and my source says that it's hidden in this castle, and I'm here for it, no one has to get hurt unless they step in.” She says.

“Well, you may be interested but,” I take out the Gold Pig. “I had it this entire time, you want it? Come and take it!” I run out of the Castle, parkouring, she's chasing me.

Citizens murmur “What the hell is going on?” or “Is this an Event, are we being attacked?” I parkour out of the Kingdom, and I run into the Woods, she's still chasing me.

I use a leaf that's almost as big as me to swing onto a tree, and I start parkouring from tree to tree, she's still chasing me.

She gets ahead and jumps up infront of me, and kicks me down, I land in a lake, and I swim out, she grabs me. “Give me the Gold Pig!” She tries to grab it, but I grab her hand, and I push her off, quickly drawing my sword.

“You look like a Death, are you a Death?” I say. “What?! No, I'm not a Death! I'm a human, just like you! I have a Water Attribute, but that's not the point, now die!” She charges at me, shooting at me, with ice spikes coming out of it, I'm sending them away by blowing them away with my Sword (using my Air Attribute) and out of nowhere, Nick comes and kicks her away.

“Nick?! How the hell did you find us?!” I quickly say. “Easy, I followed you, i saw what was happening, but you guys left, so I followed you out here.” He replies.

“Who is this? Your friend?! No wonder!” She says. “Hey look, calm down! We obviously got off on a bad foot, the name's Akihide, Akihide Akamatsu.” I say, reaching my hand out.

She shakes it. “My name is Kumiko, Kumiko Fujii.” She says, in a toned down voice.

“So... we basically got lost, don't worry, I have some survival skills, we'll probably be out here for like five hours, no biggie.”

We all sit down on a log, next to a creek. Kumiko is looking at the sky, while Nick is looking at his hands, and I'm just chilling.

Chapter 3 Soon!