Chapter 5: Preparation

Akihide's POV:

June 18

It's been two and a half years since I've found Daisuke, and honestly, my sword skills have paid off! I learnt the Sword Ultra-Whip, which is meant to take around Seven Years to Master, I haven't used it in battle yet, I mean.. I couldn't, and I didn't want to ethier.

"So, are you gonna teach me anything else Sensei?" I asked Daisuke. "Mhm, you've heard of Enerugi, right?" He asked me, did he think i was dumb or something?

"Uhhh, yeah," I said. "What kinda Swordsman / Marksman doesn't?" I said, keep swinging my katana around.

"You told me you had the Four Elements as a Magic Attribute, which is quite rare, especially for a fourteen-year-old kid like you. You've only mastered two so far, Air & Water, you still need to learn Earth, and Fire." He said, looking at me, was he lecturing?

"I'm Fifteen in October, but I know, but I think I got the stuff down, y'know?" I said, practicing my kicks now.

"Do you know how to fight like an Earth Attribute User?" He asked, I'm starting to feel like he's testing me.

I didn't answer, because I couldn't, and I didn't know. "Thought so, anyway, you've heard of the Swordsman Troops, right?" He asked.

"Um, yeah, I do, they fight Demons & Vampires, Wolves on an Occasion, it was founded by Three Brothers who lived in a Small Dojo up a Mountain, it had no beds, so they slept on a mat." I responded, kinda giving a 101 Lesson to him.

"You certainly know your facts, well, I'm good friends with the current CEO who runs it, and maybe I can assign you a test, you seem like your ready." He asked me that, I didn't know what to say.

"Sensei, don't you think it's Extreme? I mean, you have to survive a Month in the Woods of Doom, and they have Unstable Deaths in there, and it's a Deathmatch Arena twice the size of a Coliseum-" It was too Extreme, I didn't know what to say.

"Akihide, you've proven to me that your strong, plus you've got two elements, so you can use them to fight with your Katana, don't worry, I know you'll survive. And if you don't, I'll kill myself too, believe in yourself." He put his left hand on my right shoulder.

"Thank you, Sensei." I bowed to him, and then I walked inside the Temple, grabbing my Water Bottle and drinking it.

Terunosuke's POV:

I haven't seen Lance in two years, ever since the Akamatsu Family, Prince Akihide has left the Kingdom, we're in the open now, I mean, there is still Knights around.

I walked out of the Kingdom, and I saw a Knight, he looked like someone from the Swordsman Troops, I walked up to him. “Hey, are you in the Swordsman Troops?” I said, looking at him.

“Yeah, why?” He responded. “Well, I was thinking you could assign me a test to it, I mean, I've always wanted to become one ever since I was a kid, so could you think you can assign me to one of those tests?” I replied.

“You got a Death Wish, Kid?” He said. “I'm just not afraid of it, there's a difference.” I replied. “Good Point, well, I could assign you a test, but once you enter, you have to survive for a whole month, you can do that?” He responded.

I nodded. “Follow me, I'll take you to the center.” He walked off, and I followed him, this is it, I'm about to become a Swordsman!

Nick's POV:

I saw a poster of the Swordsman Troops Tryouts, I decided to take it, because I wanted to show I can be more then just someone who lives in a Village.

I was practicing my skills in the woods, swinging it, chopping trees, I knew I was ready, the contest entrance was over there, I walked over and signed in early, I'm gonna survive this fucking thing.

I see a pack of Wolves, and I shoot them all down, I shoot the one at the back first, and then one at the front, and then I shot one in the head, the Bullet went through both of the Wolves' Heads.

Akihide's POV:

It's 7:15 P.M. and i'm all alone in the woods, I'm walking up the steps to the Entrance, I sign in, I know I'm gonna survive this, that two years of training was for nothing!

I bowed to the Guy behind the Counter as I walked back to the Temple, and I laid in bed, looking at my Sword, grabbing my Poster of the Contest. “June 24th..” I said, oh boy, what did I get myself into, it's on June 24th, the day before Michael Jackson died, yes I still have some real world memories.

Lance's POV:

It's been Two and a Half Years since I've last seen Terunosuke, maybe I'm gonna pay him a visit, just to kick the fear back into his mind, I wanna know how he's gonna act.

For the Past Two Years i've been residing on Snow Mountain that's in the South East, no one has heard of me since, but that's gonna change, starting from today.

I jump down the mountain without a scratch, I grab my Blade that's as sharp as a tungsten needle, and I'm gonna kill him, for GOOD.

Akihide's POV:

June 24

Today is June 24, the day of the Entrance Exam, there's about two-thousand people here. I point to the dude in the white, he looks like he's a bit scared.

I walk to Nick. “Hey, Nick?” I said. “Hey.” He responded, we do our Handshake. “Hey, I've been thinking, maybe We should go Solo on this, because we could both be a huge target if we're teamers.” I said.

“Your right, good luck.” He responded. “Yeah, you too.” I said, and suddenly someone started speaking over the radio. “Newbies, the Gates will open now.”

The Gates Open, we Run in, this is it, this is where I'm gonna fight some Deaths, I haven't done it in a while, so I may be sloppy.

Chapter 6 Soon!