Swarm

Taynky and Radiclaw were having a nice stroll in Mixel Park with it's beautiful landscapes and being known as the main hub between tribal lands.
"I love Mixel Park!," said an excited Taynky, "it's the perfect place for a quiet stroll, a view of nature, a pair of eyes coming out of the grass."
"Yea!," said Radiclaw, "a pair of- WHAT THE MIX!?"
In the grass of Mixel Park were a pair of eyes, poking up from the ground. The eyes had grass growing out of it too. It was next to a blue/green cubit that was just sorta... laying there.
Taynky picked up the cubit while Radiclaw helped the strange Mixel to their feet. The Mixel now was shown to be mostly brown with two legs and arms.
"Me Dirth. Dirth lost."
Those few simple words let Taynky and Radiclaw know what's happening with this stranger. Soon everyone finds themselves looking for what Dirth describes as a forest.
"NIX NIIIIX!!," a Nixel screams. Then Radiclaw proceeds to curb-stomp the Nixel into the ground with her shoe. Then the Nixel calls for help, bringing a swarm of sharp-toothed, drooling, evil friends. They all attack and cover the Mixels, attempting to tear them apart. After awhile Dirth finally registers that yes, he's in danger. So he grabs onto Taynky's cubit, they exchange a nod and mix together. They body slam the Nixels and they're defeated.

The End