The Mission

"Ah Brawllar canyom," broods Howdee, "This place was so beautiful with it's bright orangey colors. Now it's nothing but black and white."
Howdee feels a strange chill. He shudders but goes forth into the barren canyon. He finds a tied-up Boxxie and frees him.

"Hey you oughts leave quick," Boxxie says in a huhes whisper, "This... whatever a Newzer is... she be makin' a Super Ultimate Mega Mixing Essence Nixer. Or... SUMMEN for short."
"SUMMEN? Like summening yo mama?"
"SHUT UP!" Boxxie says before a black-and-white tentacle covered in eyes grabs him.
"0h... t1s a shaaam3." Newzax says, extra demented, "Y0u b0th ar3 g0nna hav3 t9 b3... k1lled..."
She comes out of the darkness. She's been mixed with several Nixels, difficult to see where Mixel flesh begins and where Nixel shells and flesh end. It's a sight that disgusts Howdee. Not enough to prevent him from reaching out a rainbow cubit for Boxxie to grab.

A light shines in the dark, Boxxie and Howdee being put into a flashlight like batteries. The flashlight goes on and off several times before exploding into their mix.

Newzax lets out a Nixel gas from her cracked screen that chokes the area in darkness, nixing any light that existed beforehand.
"0h y0u c0ward... I th0ught y0u want3d t0 F1GHT? 0r... d1d y0u n0t?"
Before Newzax can do anything, the mix bounces out of the canyon with it's long arms.

Newzax lets out an unsettling, unnatural, raspy roar that ripples through the mixing essence-filled air. The happy air chokes the roar before it can reach the mix