Saint and Sinner

2 Years Later...

Shenzou, Mt. Taixuan

The guardians of the mountains come in relentless waves, I came here seeking guidance.

A Flute Guardian snuck behind me, about to strike.

"Too slow!" I flashed behind the guardian, knocking it with a palm strike.

I did not choose to use Zangetsu, should a time arrive I'll be disarmed and no time to retrieve my zanpakuto, I need to buy time with close combat.

"It seems you are improving..." Spoke a female voice.

Before me was the spirit of Lin Zhaoyu, bound here in Mt. Taixuan, waiting for the Empyrean Phoenix to return.

Countless feathers are seen around me, but I did not dare touch them, it was not yet time.

"Thanks to your guidance, you have learned from the Phoenix well, and I too learn under you well." I did not speak of Fu Hua's name, just speaking of her legends as the Empyrea.

She laughed, due to her nature of being a spirit, she knows something is different about me.

"No need, I would teach should anyone come seeking. How I wish things didn't end that way." And suddenly her somber tone returned.

"The price of betrayal it seems, knowing her, she's alive and well but her memories are locked. The nature of the Fenghuang Down is still a mystery even to the user."

She nodded, as a spirit born from the memories of the Phoenix, she know that the Phoenix cannot die truly in any normal circumstances.

The sun is beggining to approach noon, judging from where I am, it is about to rise on the Far East.

"I must return home, I have to tend to my wife and children."

"Then I wish you safe travels, good sir, and please, take care of my daughter."

"I can't promise that, but I will try." She vanished and returned into a feather, resting once more.

I then opened a Garganta, I don't want to expend any more necessary energy to Shunpo back to Nagazora.

And once more, "How the hell am I going to take care of Li Sushang if I don't know where she is?"

A question for another time, knowing the nature of Zhaoyu's daughter, she'll do okay for now, plus I'm already married.

Kolosten, Same Time

The town of Kolosten, the starting point of history of the man known as Otto Apocalypse.

As the Overseer of Schicksal for over 500 years, undergoing many pseudonyms, things in the town before him never changed.

The conspiracy behind Kallen's execution, the purge of Apocalypse, the many experiments he had done, to the point meeting the one behind of the Honkai, the Will of Honkai.

He would face his judgement, once he reunites with his Saint once more, he had made his grave, and it is about time to lay on it.

"Overseer, something on your mind?" Amber, an android clone from Kallen's genes, asked.

"Nothing to be worried about, it seems my plans will soon come to an end, and my days are numbered."

Rarely one such as her being shocked, "But what about Master Durandal? You said it yourself she need to grow more before executing your plan."

"Yes, but this is a different matter entirely, once the Will of Honkai got a whiff of my sudden change may doom us all, the plans will proceed, just sooner than expected."