Reconciliation

It has been a month since discovering that her childhood friend had became a madman.

Picking up the trails, she sworn to figure out what made him like that, deep inside she hopes she is wrong in her conclusion.

The more she information she finds, the guiltier she feels, what would have happened if she accepted that marriage proposal long ago?

She cannot afford to stay too long in one place, always erasing any trail she has been in each facility she snooped around.

Although her host could provide her the some information, the best he could give are  regarding to what was happening right now and maybe in the future.

'With me being here, there are already major changes, the future is uncertain for me now that is why I keep most information of the original timeline to myself.' Recalling the conversation between the current Kaslana couple and her child-clone Theresa.

After all these 500 years, Otto persevered, waited, and grew mad, just to give her a future.

'If all else, I will have to get the truth out of him myself...''

Looking into the information map she had made, she focused primarily on Europe, Russia-Siberia, and Shenzou.

There was nothing she can find in Shenzou except tales of the legendary Empyrean Phoenix.

Looking to ancient scrolls and tablets, the figure was a woman that looks familiar to her.

'Strange, for some reason I know I met her before...'

Gathering her things, she then left for where it all started, the day of her execution, Kolosten.

Current Time, Old Church in Kolosten

She awoke on the cold hard ground.

Regaining her bearings, there was no sign of Otto.

She felt a chill in the air, the same time where Ichigo had used the Gates of Hell in the stigmata space.

'No!' There was only one possibility, Ichigo had followed her so that she won't do anything stupid, and drag Otto's soul to eternal damnation.

Meanwhile in Hell, Lowermost level

Otto then awoke, he could feel something corrode to his very being.

Surveying his surroundings, he was now certain in Hell, the place of eternal damnation.

Remembering who brought him here, the orange-haired young man that had appeared when his dear Kallen was confronting him.

Here he was, face full of fury. Chains erupted form the ground, more wrapping to his already immobile body.

As the chains tightened, he could feel every sin he committed, and they burned his very soul in agony

"AAAAARGH!" Try as he might, tears did not fall, maybe due to the heat of Hell itself burning him

A few moments, the chains the loosened up a bit and he was allowed to move. He could still fill them linked to his very being.

He fell to the ground panting, "Ha... I.... suppose... I deserve.... this...."

Ichigo did not respond, he just waited and continued to listen to his monologue.

"Congratulations.... young man... you succeeded... where I failed... for this past... 500 years..."

"Tell her... I will always love her..."

POV Change

*SMACK*