07 | Threat

He's back....

But why....

[Y/N] sat frozen still in her car seat, feeling a sense of déjà vu.

Déjà vu...

The memories of that one night when she saw a bloody handprint on her car window came flooding back. The feelings. It all came back into her mind once again. Fear. Paranoia.

She couldn't move a single muscle as she saw the white hooded killer in her rear view mirror, staring ever so menacingly back at her. His disfigured face was something that couldn't, no...wouldn't leave her head after their encounter from just earlier ago. His hoodie was stained with a dark red liquid which could only be assumed to be blood.

'But earlier ago, it was clean...then that means...Is this where I die?' She though to herself.

She couldn't think of any other reason as to why the killer has made another appearance. Perhaps he surely is here to keep his word on the promise he made.

She watched as the killer slowly walked up to her car door, in the midst of it he pulled out a sharp knife.  [Y/N] let out a loud, audible gasp once she saw the knife in plain sight.

'I guess this is it...'

Jeff stood right by her car door, his already wide grin growing even wider as he saw the look of horror on [Y/N]'s face. Seeing that oh so familiar look of fear on her face made him excited, though he didn't want to get too overly excited, other wise he'll get too carried away. 

He leaned a bit forward so he was now face to face with [Y/N] with only the car window in between them. She couldn't move her body, just her head as her eyes studied the psychotic killer that was just right outside her door.

Jeff let out a terrifying chuckle, seeing as the girl in the car was frozen in fear. He lightly tapped her window with the edge of his knife in hopes of getting a reaction from her. This action caused her to let out a yelp much to his satisfaction. Seeing the knife so close to her made shivers run down her spine. He carefully glided the knife across the window and thought for a moment. An idea popped in to his head and then all of sudden he brought the knife back and in an instant brought it down in a quick motion.

[Y/N] watched in horror as Jeff was about to smash the knife through the window. Closing her eyes tightly, expecting the sudden feel of glass being shattered everywhere, she braced for the impact.

A couple of seconds went by and there was nothing. She didn't feel any glass or anything. She slowly opened her eyes and realized that her window was in tact. On the other hand, Jeff was bent over laughing his ass off at the situation. He clutched a hand to his stomach as he couldn't hold back his laughter.

Seeing the look on her face brought so much joy to him. He was definitely enjoying himself at the moment. The audacity for this man to laugh at her made [Y/N]'s blood boil in anger. In a for of anger, she decided to get out and give him a piece of her mind. Her hand grabbed the door handle tightly. Just as she was about to push the door open, Jeff pushed back on the door so she couldn't get out.

He sure was quick on his feet. It's as if he knew what she was going to do. It was odd, yet strange at the same time. She thought she would have the advantage seeing as he was distracted for a moment there. Clearly, it wasn't enough for her. She'll have to be quick on feet next time since this maniac has some crazy fast reflexes.