13 | Blame

"Run [Y/N]."

[Y/N] felt Bambi's once tight grasp on her ankle loosen as Bambi finally took her last breath of life.

[Y/N] watched as the blood kept pooling all around the corpse of Bambi, emitting such a foul stench. The smell filled her nostrils and she so desperately needed to vomit though she still had duct tape plastered over her mouth. She repressed the urge, but she couldn't take her eyes off the sight below her. It's a horrid scene, that's the truth. The amount of blood spill was scary enough, with the knife still lodged in to Bambi's back.

She kept writhing in the chair, trying her best to escape this madness. Her mind went racing as she tried to come up with ideas of how to escape. The only thing she could come up with is to tip the chair over in hopes that it will break all together, though she wasn't sure if it would work. It's worth a try, right?

Using her feet to push the chair over, she managed to teeter the chair, but only for a fraction of a second. Though before it could fall back over, Jeff's hand caught it at the last second. Jeff eyed [Y/N] cautiously as he set the chair back down. He began to wonder what was going on through her head. Perhaps trying to escape? Well, it's not going to happen while he's there.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jeff questioned, furrowing his brows.

[Y/N] looked the other way, away from Jeff that is. She couldn't believe how heartless this killer is. Her brain rewinded back to how Jeff stabbed Bambi relentlessly, without a single care in the world. The way his smile only grew wider the more he stabbed her. This memory caused shivers to run down [Y/N]'s spine.

How can someone be so heartless? How is it possible to stab someone so many times and just be able to smile through the whole thing? Only someone insane could do that. Someone without morals. Someone without an ounce of sympathy. It's practically the definition of Jeff the Killer.

"Hey! Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Jeff snapped, startling [Y/N] in the midst of her thoughts. Jeff aggressively grabbed [Y/N]'s chin, forcing her to look at him. She flinched at his rough touch, not missing the fact how much blood was soaking his hands. Some of the blood unfortunately smeared over the bottom half of [Y/N]'s face.

"Did you see what I did? Hm? You could've easily killed her much faster and painlessly if only you had done it. Did you see how much she suffered?" Jeff sneered, his hold on her chin getting much tighter. "She basically bled out 'til she died! Do you understand why you should've done it?" He spat every word out, while staring deeply into her [E/C] eyes.

One simple look into the eyes of Jeff the Killer could honestly kill you. Perhaps, if you look at him the wrong way obviously. [Y/N] could practically see hell through his very own eyes as they contained nothing but pure anger and hatred. No remorse. No regret. She couldn't believe it was possible for those set of eyes to even have a soul.

Jeff felt sick in his stomach as he stared in to [Y/N]'s eyes. Seeing fear and sadness mixed together was the worst thing he could see. The sight was so repulsive enough to make him hurl. The two worst emotions anyone could possibly experience at the same exact time. An experience Jeff did not want to endure in.

"You're pathetic." He hissed before letting go of her face.

[Y/N] could feel the tears begin to build up, reeling in all the words Jeff was spitting at her. "You could've put her out of her misery much faster! But no! You're a coward! This is all your fault!"

'My fault? Bambi suffered through all those stab wounds...she bled out to death...and it's all my fault?'

[Y/N]'s gaze switched down to look at Bambi's lifeless body, several questions plaguing her mind.