09 | Woods

Jeff let out an annoyed huff. The killer was clearly irritated at the girl before him. He clutched his knife in his hands and brought it in close to [Y/N]'s view. He lightly dragged the knife over the cut he created near her lips, staining the knife in the midst of it. Then he proceeded to bring the knife to his own lips, licking her blood off of the knife.

[Y/N] watched in horror as the crazy maniac simply licked at his knife. 'What the fuck am I seeing right now?' She though in her head, feeling so nauseous at the sight before her.

Jeff took in her reaction and only laughed. "You know, your blood tastes pretty good. I wouldn't mind having more of it." [Y/N] wiped the last of her tears away and also cleaned the blood off of her face and hands. She decided to act as if she didn't hear that.

Jeff put away the blade, content that [Y/N] was no longer crying. "See? You did it. You stopped crying like I asked you to. Wasn't so hard now was it?" He snickered. [Y/N] rolled her eyes at Jeff. She couldn't believe that this is how she was spending her night. She was supposed to be asleep by now and should be in the middle of a wonderful dream. Yet, here she is still awake and living in a nightmare.

"Anyways, that's the exact type of obedience I'm looking for!" Jeff exclaimed. "But you see what I really wanna know is how far you will go in order to obey me." [Y/N] felt waves of fear crash in her mind as she didn't like what he was saying. 'What is he trying to insinuate?' She thought to herself.

"Sooo... how about we do this instead," Jeff began, "We're going out right now. Grab a jacket or something and let's go outside for an adventure." Jeff stood up and walked over to the window and opened it to climb out. "I'd suggest you follow me 'cuz if you don't I'll gouge your eyes out." He explained with a little too much enthusiasm laced in his voice. "Oh and it's better if you follow me out through the window. You don't wanna wake up your family now do you?" He question, the smirk evident on his face.

[Y/N] had no choice but to obey his command. She had a very bad feeling as to what was about to go down. She grabbed her jacket off of her bed and put it on. She also remembered to grab her phone as well and then proceeded to climb out the window right behind Jeff.

She made sure not to make too much noise so that she wouldn't wake anyone up. As she made it outside, she slowly shut the window behind her and let out a deep breath. 'Just remember to breathe...you'll be okay...' she reminded herself. 'Just have to listen to what this maniac says...'

She walked down to the end of her driveway to meet Jeff there. Jeff had his hands buried in the pocket of his hoodie as he waited on [Y/N]. He studied her as she kept her distance from him once she met up with him. He let out a low chuckle and shook his head. 'This is going to be soooo much fun...' He though with the smile on his face growing bigger.

[Y/N] took notice of Jeff's facial expression, seeing as his smile grew bigger. That could only mean one thing: whatever it is that Jeff is planning is only something sinister. Only something that he could come up with.

'This is not good at all...'

Jeff motioned for [Y/N] to follow him down the street, in the opposite direction away from her home. Begrudgingly, she followed him to wherever he was trying to take her. Not like she had a choice. It's literally do or die at this point. It's the fight for survival.

The two of them walked down the road aimlessly which felt like an eternity. With it being so late, [Y/N] couldn't help but feel so tired out. She could slowly feel her eyes become so droopy. It wasn't until Jeff grabbed [Y/N]'s forearm and halted her in place, startling her awake . They stood right outside a big forest full of tall trees. [Y/N] could feel goosebumps form on her arms, the hairs sticking up right. Who would have thought that being near the woods in the middle of the night could be this scary?

Jeff began to make his way into the woods leading the way as [Y/N] trailed right behind him. The forest was covered by large masses of trees. This could've of been a beautiful sight had it not been the middle of night. With the sun gone for the moment, the woods looked like some sort of death trap. So dark and yet so mysterious. The wooded area was so dark that [Y/N] whipped out her phone to switch the flashlight on just so she could see.

Jeff quickly turned around on his heel as he saw the bright blight emit from her phone. In an instant, he snatched the phone out of her hand and switched the light off. "What the fuck are you doing? Are you fucking stupid or what?" Jeff bellowed aloud.

"I can't see anything! I can't even see where I'm going." [Y/N] muttered her reply. Jeff let out a grumble of words under his breath before replying back to her. "Well, for being so stupid. I'm holding on to this," He said, clutching the phone in his hands. "Another reason I can't have you holding onto this is because you might run away and call for help. That won't happen under my watch."

He tucked the phone away into the pocket of his hoodie and continued onward. "Now, hurry up. We're almost there."

[Y/N] simply rolled her eyes and carefully trailed behind the killer. Another ten minutes of continuous walking flew by before they both came to a halt. Just a couple feet away stood what appeared to be an empty, lonesome cabin. It didn't appear to have any occupants inside or so that's what [Y/N] thought.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go," Jeff commanded as he made his way to the front of the door. He twisted the door knob and the door opened. He walked inside and stood to the side as he held the door open for [Y/N] to come in. She followed him inside as Jeff closed the door right behind her.

"What is this place?" asked [Y/N]. The small, wooden cabin was desolate. It was free of furniture and was pure empty space. It didn't have any lights either as it probably didn't have any electricity in the first place. There also appeared to be another room inside as there was a door located to the left side of the cabin. Just being in there felt so odd. It was a feeling that [Y/N] didn't enjoy so much. At that moment, she immediately wanted to leave as she knew Jeff could be up to no good.

Jeff turned to her and smiled. "I'm glad you asked. The thing is, is that this is one of my hideouts. You were so gracious to welcome me into your home so I thought that I should return the favor." He stated.

[Y/N] could only grimace at his response, feeling her eye twitch in annoyance. 'Is this guy fucking serious right now? Not like I had a choice in the first place. But what the hell is going on?'

"Oh..." was the only thing [Y/N] could say. What else could she say that wouldn't get her killed? She didn't have the courage to tell him off or tell him exactly what's on her mind. Well, at least not now...

"Isn't it nice? Isn't my home nice and comfy? The only thing I'm missing is a bed but hey, now I have yours that I can come by and sleep in." He laughed. "Please don't," she muttered quietly, hoping that he would not hear her. "Uh, what did you say?" he asked. [Y/N] quickly shook her head. "I didn't say anything."

Jeff studied her for a moment before he shrugged his shoulders. "Anyways as I was saying...This is one of many hideouts I have so if you plan on outing this place go ahead. I wouldn't recommend that unless you wanna wake up one morning with several stab wounds in your stomach." He explained, pulling his knife out. "It would be a real shame if it came down to that because the real reason I brought you out here is simply because I want to do an experiment with you."

He started to twirl the knife in his fingers. A crazed glint in his eyes formed as he played with knife as if it were a toy.

"The experiment I want to do is-" but before Jeff could continue on with his sentence he was abruptly interrupted by a loud banging coming from the room that's inside the cabin.

[Y/N] jumped at the sound, afraid of what it could be.

"Oh before I go on, I should show you my little surprise for you..." Jeff trailed off as he walked over to the door of the room.

'What the hell could this BE?!'