CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

CLOVER WAS WEARING a simple dress and was only wearing a lipstick as she was heading to the studio. Iyon ang payo ni Blanche dahil sa studio ay papalit-palit rin naman siya ng damit. Ang mga hairdresser at makeup artists na lang ang mag-aayos sa itsura nito.

When arrived, she was ready to greet Lady Genevieve like a proper noblelady, only to see the girl looking at her with a surprised face expression.

"O my gosh, it's you!" Clover flinched when Genevieve exclaimed, her eyes sparkling in delight and excitement.

Tinuro niya ang sarili sa nagtatakang paraan. "Me?"

"Yes! What coincidence this is! You were the one who caught the thief back then, aren't you?" Genevieve stepped forward to her, with a bright smile on her lips.

Clover was confused but she remembered that she did caught a thief on a town. The news must've reached to Debora's manor.

"Yes, I did."

Genevieve clasped her hands together. "This is great! I was supposed to thank you that day, but you already got away. And I've been really hoping that I could see this lovely yet cool green-haired lady, only to find out that it was you all along, Lady Rouge!"

Her eagerness to meet her was obvious on her tone.

"Oh, well... you didn't have to thank me. I was only catching that thief for my own purpose, he got my money."

"But even so, doing that, you already helped a lot of people being robbed by catching him," aniya. Clover didn't know how to respond so she chuckled nervously.

"It's nothing much," tanging naisagot niya.

"Wait. I forgot to introduce myself." Genevieve curtsied, "I am Genevieve Debora. It's a pleasure to work with you, Lady Rouge."

She curtsied as well. "I am Rouge Veridian Declan. I'm glad to work with you as well."

After their introduction, Blanche beamed at the two ladies. "Alright, we're settled. Now I have to discuss the details for you two."

They both nodded.

"The things inside the upcoming will be about your type of beauty plus, you two wearing the trending dresses. So basically, you're going to promote them. We will also feature all the clothes for summer, spring, autumn and winter. And for the front pages, our main goal is to make the ladies fall in love with your charms," paliwanag ni Blanche. Sa paraan ng paliwanag niya ay nagkatinginan ang dalawa sa parehong naguguluhan na paraan.

"Girl power, to be exact."

They finally understood.

Inayusan na sila at binihisan para sa shooting. It went all too well, actually. Both three of them ate in a famous dessert shop and had fun chit-chatting. As several hours passed by, they finally parted their ways and told each other to keep them updated by letters.

Irva and the coachman was waiting for her in the carriage. Usually, nobleladies' personal maids would come along with them wherever they go but Clover told her not to. Papunta na sana siya sa may karwahe nang may biglang humablot sa kaniya mula sa isang madilim na eskinita.