[ part 01; ]

°• " Are you that annoying? " •°

•••

-----

It was 10:29 in the morning. Lunch was starting soon in a matter of 30 minutes everyone would be rushing to the cafeteria.

" Did you finish the assignment for biology? Since it's you I assume Joon-yeong helped you. "

Y/n looked up at Na-yeon who was currently standing besides her with her assignment in her hand.

" Do it yourself Na-yeon. I'm done giving you answers just to play me out. " Y/n responded continuing to fidget with her hands getting more annoyed by Na-yeon.

" Well you're picking the wrong decision Y/n. I don't have to say what would happen, You already know. " Na-yeon whispered in Y/n's ear grabbing a strand of her hair also tugging it.

Na-yeon teased Y/n for a bit with her doing nothing else but taking all of it in.

" Leave her alone. "

Na-yeon turned to the person who said that ready to yell at them for stopping her but instead gets slapped to the ground.

" What the hell was that for! You physically hurt me and that hurt. " Na-yeon yelled holding her cheek on the ground causing everyone's attention.

Y/n turned to the person besides her seeing On-jo who slapped Na-yeon protecting her.

" Shut up you know you deserved it. " On-jo looked at Na-yeon who hasn't got up yet causing a dramatic scene.

Y/n gets up and hugs On-jo for helping her from getting hurt more.

" You already know I could handle her so I don't know why you came and helped me. " Y/n sarcastically muttered hugging her.

" Yeah without me here you could. " On-jo teased hugging her back.

Y/n and On-jo is the type of friendship everyone would want with their friend or group. Y/n has known On-jo and Cheongsan since kindergarten so they know each other very well.

" What am I gonna tell your brother now? You know he hates you and Na-yeon fighting. " On-jo asked scratching her head giggling a bit.

" You don't have to. "

On-jo and Y/n looked over at the doorway seeing Gyeong-su standing their with Cheongsan and Suhyeok waiting for them.

" Well it looks like I don't have to he's right there. " On-jo muttered fixing herself up after seeing Suhyeok.

Gyeong-su walked over to Y/n checking if she was hurt like the brother he is. " Did she hurt you? Does anything hurt at all? "

" No she didn't, Nothing hurts im okay. " Y/n lied to him so he wouldn't be worried for her as much as she hates Na-yeon she was already hurt and wouldn't want Gyeong-su to get in trouble.

Gyeong-su and Y/n both hate Na-yeon. But Gyeong-su started to hate her when Y/n and Na-yeon fought each other in middle school. If one hates one person the other hates them as well.

" There you go always helping your sister. " Na-yeon complained getting up off the ground getting their attention.

It was quiet for a while till the silence was broken by gwi-nam.

" Are you that annoying? "

Gwi-nam walked in from the door behind Cheongsan and Suhyeok. His eyes were all on Y/n constantly. He was obsessed with her ever since they first met. Even though he's the school bully he has a soft spot just for her.

" G-gwi-nam. What are you doing here? " Y/n asked curious slightly going behind Gyeong-su hiding from Gwi-nam.

He got walked closer toward Y/n pushing Gyeong-su aside he grabbed Y/n's face having her look into each others eyes.

" Princess why are you hiding from me? You know I love looking into your pretty little eyes. " Gwi-nam questioned getting closer having Y/n get more flustered.

" Can't you see you're making her uncomfortable Gwi-nam! Leave her alone. " Cheongsan yelled causing Gwi-nam's attention to him.

" Explain why she's flustered then? Why is her face turning red? She seems to like it. "

Gyeong-su ran over to Y/n again protecting her from Gwi-nam before he does anything more to her. On-jo was by Y/n's side also protecting her.

Gwi-nam walked over to Gyeong-su standing in front of him bending down a bit to be about his height.

" What's your relationship with Y/n? You seem to protect her a lot. " Gwi-nam asked him.

" I'm her brother idiot! That's how siblings are supposed to treat each other. She's all I have so I treat her like i'm not gonna get her again. " Gyeong-su responded strong so he won't get by.

" Since you're her brother I won't do anything to harm you. If you stay away from her. " Gwi-nam whispered just so Gyeong-su could hear.

------

It was lunch time Y/n and On-jo went to sit with their group at the lunch table. In their group was Gyeong-su, Cheongsan, Joon-yeong, Dae-su, Suhyeok, Woo-jin, On-jo, Y/n, and Nam-ra who isn't always there with them.

" I think Gwi-nam is obsessed with you Y/n. " Suhyeok brought up what happened from earlier eating his chicken and rice.

Dae-su, Joon-yeong, and Woo-jin wasn't there so they were confused with what Suhyeok was talking about.

" What do you mean? Gwi-nam? Like the school bully Gwi-nam? " Dae-su asked stuffing chicken into his mouth.

" Do we really have to bring that up now? In the middle of us eating? " Y/n getting flustered again remembering what happened with Gwi-nam.

It was quiet again for a while when Woo-jin broke the silence at the table.

" Why would Gwi-nam be obsessed with Y/n? Did anything happen between them? Just tell us Suhyeok. " Woo-jin demanded getting a temper out of nowhere.

" Calm down Woo-jin you're kinda getting mad for no reason now. It's like your jealous or something. Just listen to Suhyeok and eat. " Joon-yeong called out calming Woo-jin down by patting his head.

Suhyeok was busy eating his food so it took a while for him to tell what was going on. Soon enough he finished his food and was ready to tell what happened till their was screaming that filled up the cafeteria. Students were banging on the glass wall outside the cafeteria breaking it soon enough. Blood was coming inside fast what it looked like was students eating other students.

" Are those zombies...? "

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This part took all day i'm sorry! Hope you enjoyed this part. I'll start working on some of the next part today and finish later tomorrow or maybe today.

Thank you for all the views overnight! I was surprised that a lot saw this so thank youu!

Did you like the series? I loved it! Can't wait for a season two! Hoping they will come out with a season two.

•••