[ part 03; ]

°• " You're cute when you blush " •°

•••

-----

" G-Gwi-nam! You're okay... " Y/n whispered shouted looking at him as if he was a ghost or she was just imagining him there with her.

" It looks like someone was thinking about me huh? And I think I know who that person is. " Gwi-nam whispered getting close to her while holding her.

Gwi-nam and Y/n were in the janitor closet so it was a kinda small space. It was awkward for both of them to be alone in a small room very close to each other.

" How did you get past all of those blood thirsty zombies? I'm pretty sure they all have to be infected by now. " Y/n asked Gwi-nam trying to make conversation between them.

" Well I just ran past them and did my best to dodge them and used some people as protection but I needed to see you Y/n. " Gwi-nam answered back putting his hand on the wall behind Y/n while getting soft.

Y/n was quiet becoming flustered again. Gwi-nam smirked at her since she was slowly falling in love with him but is playing hard to get.

" You're cute when you blush. " Gwi-nam brought up making Y/n become shy and looks away from him.

" Why so shy now? You weren't before. " He teased while grabbing her face to look into her eyes. " There's those eyes... " He whispered under his breath.

" You're making me flustered more stop teasing me already. You may like seeing me flustered but I can't stand you. " Y/n muttered pushing him off a bit.

He laughed quietly to what she had said. He got closer this time than he usually was teasing her more.

" Why do you get so close? There's more room over there you know. " Y/n asked trying not to blush more.

He got even closer to the point where there was no space inbetween them. " I just like being close to you that's all. " Gwi-nam mumbled hoping she didn't hear.

Y/n looked up in his eyes while she could. ( Before there's one eye 👀 ) Gwi-nam looked into her eyes next thing you know they were gazing into each others eyes.

-----

" What do you mean Y/n's gone?! Where did she go? Did you see? " Gyeong-su asked freaking out while tears go down his cheeks.

" I-i don't know! She was fighting with the zombies and when you got attacked she disappeared when I looked again. " On-jo stuttered with tears also going down his cheeks.

Everyone had no words for what happened especially Woo-jin who's been liking her for quite some time now.

" Fuck!! " Gyeong-su yelled out not caring about anything else in the world right now besides his sister. " She was all that I had left... "