[ part 07; ]

°• " I'll eat you out another way

°• " I'll eat you out another way.. " •°

•••

-----

" I knew you would Princess. That's why I left you. " Gwi-nam whispered kissing the top of Y/n's head pulling her close.

Y/n missed Gwi-nam so much she didn't have a chance to look at him yet, " Jerk... I cried for you. And you decided to leave me like that. "

Gwi-nam pulled Y/n into a room preventing the zombies from getting to her.

" At least Cheongsan was there for me. " Y/n added on teasing Gwi-nam knowing it would make him mad.

Y/n finally let go of him looking up at him to a big surprise for her, " G-gwi-nam... What happened to you...? " She asked stepping back away from him.

She saw that he lost an eyes only a scratch that was there. He had bites all over him with blood stains on his new white jacket. Y/n was terrified of him assuming he's a zombie. But he's talking to her? Zombies don't talk to humans they only eat their flesh.

Gwi-nam walked closer to Y/n, " What's wrong princess? You seem scared... Of me. " He gave her a confused look on his face.

" You're not going to eat me are you...? You wouldn't do that right? " Y/n asked him causing her body to shake a bit.

He chuckled a bit starting to laugh scaring Y/n more, " Of course not princess... " He frowned stopping in front of her.

" I'll eat you out another way... "

-----

" We need another plan to find Y/n and Cheongsan... They could be somewhere out there in need of our help! " Woo-jin yelled looking at the map Nam-ra drew out on the table.

Dae-su walked over to the table, " We know Woo-jin, Stop stressing out and think about what to do instead of yelling. "

" I say we go upstairs and look around in the rooms since we haven't been up there yet. " On-jo suggested looking at Suhyeok and Nam-ra.

Suhyeok cleared his throat before speaking, " I'm pretty sure they went upstairs since they ran somewhere near the staircase. "

" Even if they did they could have ran downstairs into one of the rooms. " Joon-yeong pointed out putting his hand on the map showing downstairs.

They discussed plans to find Y/n and Cheongsan trying not to kill others while risking all they got.

-----

" W-what do you mean by that...? " Y/n asked backing up having her back hit the wall starting to shake more.

Gwi-nam looked Y/n up and down, " You're legs are already shaking... Seems like you got lucky this time Princess. Wouldn't want to carry you the whole time now."

Y/n gulped to the thought of what he just said. The fact she was going crazy for him by just being flirty with her. She know was mad crazy in love with him still playing hard to get... Not for long though.

Gwi-nam walked towards the door, " I'll be back. I'm starting to get hungry just talking about it. " He walked out closing the door behind him pushing all the zombies away from the room.

" And he leaves me again... " Y/n sat down waiting patiently already missing Gwi-nam wanting him to come back already.

-----

Cheongsan started to climb up the window frame climbing out of the window moving towards the closest pole.

He started to climb up the pole going to the left side looking for a safe room he can climb into and hide out in.

Soon enough he found a room that was safe and opened the window climbing inside not knowing someone else was in there with him.

" Cheongsan...? "

He turned his head looking left seeing Y/n standing up. Cheongsan ran toward her hugging her tight caressing her hair.

" I'm so glad that you're okay Y/n. I was worried about you! " Cheongsan exclaimed breaking the hug softly hitting her shoulder.

Y/n hit him back, " I'm glad you're okay too dumbass. " She laughed.

Cheongsan hugged her again knowing that she was safe again in his arms.

" Well well, What do we have here...? "

" I thought you were dead! "
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry this is a short part but it's midnight and I have school in 6 hours sadly :(

TYSM FOR 3K+ VIEWS WHATY THE HECK! I DIDN'T DESERVE RHJS MUCH ATTENTION THANJ YOU GUYS! I wish I could post another part but it's late im sorry!

Stay safe and healthy! Goodnight guys! THANK YOU AGAIN!

•••