[ part 09; ]

°• " I love you

°• " I love you... " •°

•••

-----

" I had to save him somehow. " Y/n muttered walking away from Gwi-nam.

He walked towards her turning her around facing his direction, " It's hard to look into your eyes knowing that you have one now. " Y/n exclaimed trying not to break into laughter.

Gwi-nam rolled his eyes, " Shut your mouth princess i'm already mad from earlier. Don't want to make me even more mad do we? "

"N-no... " Y/n mumbled under her breath looking away from him.

Y/n tried to get out of his arms but caused Gwi-nam to hold her even tighter, " Im getting more hungry princess. You made my treat go away. "

" Well you're the one who was trying to eat my best friend. "

Gwi-nam sighed before speaking, " You're making this confusing for me. It's like you're playing with me and Cheongsan at the same time. "

" Forget it. I'm gonna look around for some food, I'll bring some for you too. " Gwi-nam muttered letting go of Y/n then walking towards the door.

Leaving Y/n behind Gwi-nam walks out of the door pushing the zombies out of the way so they don't get in the room protecting her.

" What's with this boy leaving me all the time...? "

-----

" So what are we going to do know? " On-jo asked looking at all of them.

Woo-jin sighed, " She's with Gwi-nam he wouldn't hurt her but I know he won't give her back to us. "

" Cheongsan. When you were in the room with them was Gwi-nam looking okay? " Nam-ra questioned staring at Cheongsan.

All of them stared at Cheongsan, " Well it seemed like he was mad seeing me and Y/n close to each other. " Cheongsan answered looking at Nam-ra scratching the back of his head.

" He's guarding her from us. We have to find a way to get her back before anything else happens. " Dae-su spoke hitting his hand on the wall.

" Joon-yeong. In science class we were creating a drone right? If we get that than we can find a way to get Y/n back. " On-jo exclaimed walking over to Joon-yeong.

" Well yeah but that's in the science lab. There's no way we can get to it. " Joon-yeong said looking at On-jo weirdly.

Suhyeok turned towards the window, " Well the Science lab isn't that far from here. It's just up above us. " He stated pointing up to the ceiling, " I'm sure we can find a way to get up there "

" Well who's going to go up there? Two or three of us can go up. " Woo-jin asked looking at Suhyeok than Cheongsan.

Joon-yeong walked forward speaking, " I'll go. I know where it's at. " On-jo walked to the window, " I'll go and help Joon-yeong find it. "

Cheongsan walked over to On-jo grabbing her arm, " I'm not letting you go. I'll go instead so you're safe. " On-jo pulled her arm back, " I'll be fine trust me. "

" Leave her be Cheongsan. I'll go with her so you won't be worried. " Suhyeok added walking past Cheongsan standing by On-jo leaving Nam-ra by herself.

Nam-ra stood alone watching Suhyeok stand close next to On-jo. After a while Suhyeok noticed and stepped to the side from On-jo a bit, " Well try to find some food up there at least while you're at it. " Woo-jin exclaimed putting his hand on his stomach.

" Try to find me some chicken as well! I won't eat anything besides chicken. " Dae-su yelled having his stomach rumble to the thought of Chicken.

" Oh chicken and that too please! " Woo-jin stated trying to smile but failed.

The thought of chicken for Cheongsan had him thinking of his parent's restaurant. He wondered how his parents are doing right now if they're still alive or infected. Thoughts of them made Cheongsan frown.

" Well the sooner we go the sooner we can find Y/n and food which means we'll be able to survive more. " Joon-yeong called out climbing out the window.

-----

Y/n has been waiting for Gwi-nam to come back for a while now. She was sitting on the ground waiting for him to come back, Y/n was slowly falling asleep but woke up when the door opened.

" Finally you're back. You took forever you know? " Y/n complained watching Gwi-nam wipe the blood off his mouth.

Gwi-nam walked over to Y/n, " Waiting for me again? You're just playing hard to get now. " He scuffed, " I love you and you know that. "

Y/n didn't say anything she was silent. Gwi-nam sighed walking away from Y/n.

" I love you... "

Y/n whispered under her breath. Gwi-nam heard it anyways rolling his eyes, " Do you mean it though? Your not playing with me right? "

" This time I mean it. I have been for a while but just didn't tell you. " Y/n muttered walking towards Gwi-nam.

Gwi-nam sighed getting closer to Y/n, " If you do... Prove it to me. "

" Why should I when i'm telling you right now. I could say it again and you probably won't believe me. " Y/n stated looking at Gwi-nam's one eye.

" Why did you have to lose your eye? I can't look into both of your eyes just one. You could have lost a toe or something and that would be okay. "

" Blame that idiot Cheongsan for that. Don't complain about it to me go to him. " Gwi-nam muttered rolling his eyes.

Y/n smirked, " Like you would let me see him. I hugged him and you got jealous wishing that was you. "

" Shut up. "

Gwi-nam hugged Y/n tight and close so there was no space in between them, " Why couldn't have you noticed me before all this happened? "

" I'm sorry love. You should have tried harder than who knows what we could have been. " Y/n whispered in his ear hugging him back.

" You wanted me to prove that I love you...? Will this help you understand? "

Tbc...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING BUT SCHOOL IS HELL! IVE BEEN HAVING TESTS ALL WEEK AND ITS THE WORST!

Pray for my grades yall- 😭🐱

Anyways hoped you enjoyed this part ill try to upload tomorrow I have another test sadly :( Wish me luck better get to sleeping...

AND WHAT THE HELL 23K+ VIEWS HOW??? TYSM! I WISH I COULD UPLOAD ANOTHER ONE BUT I CANT IM SORRY! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIEWS AND VOTES GOODNIGHT!

•••