[ part 10; ]

°• " That was my first time

°• " That was my first time... " •°

•••

_________
_____

;smut warning ⚠⚠
____
________

-----

" What are you going to do...? " Gwi-nam asked getting worried of what Y/n is going to do.

Y/n got closer to Gwi-nam inch by inch getting smaller.

They were close together with their lips just a centimeter apart from each other.

Gwi-nam was shook of what Y/n is about to do especially of her being the dominant one here. He decides to switch this around.

The second of looking at each other Gwi-nam couldn't resist it no more, He smashed his lips onto hers roughly but passionate. His lips were on hers leaving Y/n still trying to process what happened but followed after him kissing him back.

The both of them went to the nearest desk continuing. Gwi-nam broke the kiss moving down Y/n's neck kissing spots on her neck finding her sensitive spot causing Y/n to moan.

" Seems like you're having a good time. " Gwi-nam muttered having his hot breath hit Y/n's neck sending shivers down her spine.

" Shut up and continue please... " Y/n moaned out feeling Gwi-nam's smirk on her neck while he left marks.

Leaving more marks on Y/n's neck the room was filling up with moans.

Gwi-nam put his hands on Y/n's knees spreading her legs open slowly having her gasp a little.

" May I? " Gwi-nam stopping asking for permission from Y/n. She shook her head slowly getting flustered and shy turning her head away from Gwi-nam.

He started to pull of his belt removing his pants seeing him in his boxers revealing his bulge noticing Y/n was shy making him smirk even more.

" Don't be shy princess... I'll make this a good time. " Gwi-nam whispered breathing heavily sending more shivers down Y/n's spine.

Y/n looked at Gwi-nam who was slowly taking her skirt off seeing her wet already, " Good girl... " He smirked.

Soon enough both of them were almost stripped with their clothes on the floor. Y/n was red of how big Gwi-nam was, She was scared since she was told it hurts the first time but she never imagined how big he was.

Gwi-nam got closer to Y/n spreading her legs open lining up with her entrance, " Are you ready...? "

Y/n looked up at him taking a deep breath before nodding her head then seeing the precum on his boxers.