Chapter 9 - Daily life

Continuing from the daily life...

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kirari got the pancake batter out of the fridge and started making pancakes. She made two batches, one with chocolate chips and one without.

"This would've been much faster if someone helped." She thought grumpily.

That's when she decided to go find Stevie, she might want to help set the table. Kirari walked up to Stevie's door, hesitated and knocked.

"Stevie? Are you in there?" She called.

"No."

"Judging from the fact that you answered, I'll take that as a yes.

"Damn, you know me so well." Stevie opened the door.

"I came to ask if you wanted to help me set the table." Kirari explained.

"Of course!" Stevie nodded.

"Let's go then, I just finished with the pancakes!" Kirari smiled.

Stevie smiled, skipping out and towards the kitchen. Kirari followed her, happy to not be doing it alone.

"And... Here we are!" Stevie entered.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Jay, of course, was still asleep in their dorm with the door locked. That's when they heard a soft knock on their door. Jay peeked an eye open and made a loud snoring noise.

"Wow, I wonder if Jay is sleeping." Terishi rolled her eyes, speaking sarcastically.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ash emerged from her room, yawning after her nice nap. She started walking down the hall to find some of her friends. She made her way down to the kitchen, hearing voices.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ray decided to take a nap but it was extremely restless. His dreams were filled with enemy gangs taking over his gang without his command and his little sister getting hurt. Ray bolted awake with a massive headache.

"Fuck..." Ray sighed, shaking away the thoughts before getting out of bed.

"Knock knock!" He heard a familiar voice call.

"Come in." Ray replied, clutching his head.

"I'm here." Akira skipped in.

"Good for you." Ray growled.

"How was the nap?" Akira hummed, sitting on his dresser.

"Terrible." He hissed.

"Wanna tell me about it?" Akira asked.

"Not really." Ray sighed.

"Well, you can have my company." Akira shrugged.

Ray sighed, his head continuing to hurt,"We should probably head out."

"Fine." Akira nodded.

Ray entered with Akira, murmuring something about enemy gangs, a devil drool teddy bear and his mental health.

"Aaaand I'mma act like I didn't hear that." Kirari thought before speaking,"Hi Ray, Akira! Wanna help set the table as well?"

"Ooh, yes!" Akira nodded quickly.

"Do I want to? No. Will I anyway? Yes." Ray sighed, taking out plates.

Kirari began to set out plates while Ray set out the knives and forks. Kirari then put napkins on the tables as Stevie began setting out glasses. That's when Kirari opened the fridge and took out the carten of orange juice.