Chapter 18 - So soon..

Barely a day after the last murder and two more innocents were snatched away. How long will it stay hidden for?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Jay didn't really do anything. Their hood was still up and they had their eyes closed. Daiko was glaring at Akira the entire time they were in the elevator.

"I don't know why I have to be here." Jay mumbled.

"Because we all do, nobody particularly likes it." Jeff shrugged.

Ray stayed silent, a relieved smile on his face as if to say 'I'm finally free'. That's when the elevator dinged and the doors opened. Jay sighed and didn't respond, just staring at their feet. Ray walked out first, confidence in his every step.

"Welcome to the third class trial!" Monokuma grinned as everyone walked to their podiums.

Jay sighed and walked to their podium, though they walked as slowly as possible.

"Right." Stevie clapped her hands together,"Let's start."

Jay continued to stare at their feet and viscously deny reality in their head.

"Alrighty... So who wants to start throwing accusations before I do the whole thing that I do again?" Ray asked with a smug grin.

"Akira." Daiko pointed,"Fire's your whole deal."

There was no response from Akira or Jay, who just stared at their feet, not wanting to be there.

"Bzzzt, wrong!"

"Well, am aw oot of ideas." Scott shrugged.

Jay kept their focus on their feet.

"Well, Ray, you have the floor, sir." Jeff told him.

"Okay, I'll give you a bit of a hint. Ash, Kirari wanted to apologize for not being with you. Daiko, your sister's last words were 'Fuck you, Ray'." Ray let out a twisted chuckle.

"Este maldito idiota ha deletreado su muerto en last estrellas!" Jay yelled, trembling.

Daiko's eyes widened,"You... You bastard!"

"IN-FUCKING-DEED DAIKO!" Ray burst into laughter.

Jay clenched their fists, trembling. Their eyes were blazing and suspiciously shiny, presumably with years. Akira was shaking, covering her ears as Stevie looked at Ray, the feeling of betrayal clear on her face.

"Kirari even told me to kill her with a table like, who the fuck does she think she is? I meant, was. Get it? 'Cuz I killed her? Anyway..." Ray took a breather.

"Voy a matar a este bastardo. Déjame matar a este bastardo." Jay pointed.

"And here's the best part, I got to do the evil monologue shit! But bro, the look on Teri and Akira's faces when I threw that damn poisonous dagger." He wheezed, tears of laughter coming out,"Priceless."

"I HOPE YOU DIE ALONE AND AFRAID IN A GODDAMN HOLE!" Jay shouted.

"Stop talking." Stevie shook her head.

"Oh, Jay, it'll probably be much worse than that. Monokuma's probably going to hang me because that's how I killed my victims or something ironic like that." Ray chuckled.

"KILL THIS SADISTIC BITCH! KILL HIM!" Jay was screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Ray...?" Stevie looked up at him.

"Check your desk after the trial." Ray whispered to her softly before turning back to the others in his crazed state,"Jay, you wanna know more? Teri's last moments were filled with pure suffering, I picked the most brutal suffering! Even now, in the grave, she must be rolling. But of course, you must not care. You did scream at her, after all."