Chapter 20 - Moving forward

After... The events of last night... Our classmates realize that moving on is their only option... Right?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kirari was hanging from the ceiling, which she recently discovered ghosts could do. Meanwhile, Ray was trying to find a way to escape.

Crystal rolled her eyes,"That's not gonna work, Ray."

"No shit, Sherlock. I'm just trying to find something to do instead of staring at myself in a mirror because I already know I look good. Better then anyone here at least." Ray hissed.

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night." Crystal shrugged,"Or, well, you don't anyway so.."

"Bro, on top of my insomnia, I'm a goddamn ghost. I finally don't need sleep! And by the way, I don't like interacting with you guys that much because most of you are here because of me." Ray explained.

"Yeah, we don't like you that much-"

"Crystal!" Mew pointed.

"Hey, I appreciate the truth. It's something I couldn't give Stevie until the end." Ray shook his head,"Lying kinda sucks."

"I mean, it could've been worse. You could've stabbed her in the chest." Crystal shrugged.

"Nah, I would only ever do that to Teri, my 'favourite' classmate." Ray sent a smug grin Terishi's way.

"Love you too, Ray." Terishi rolled her eyes.

"Anyways... Back to mapping!"

"Yay.." Scorpius sighed.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Jay was still locked in their room. Usually Terishi would knock on their door to make them come to breakfast but... They were stuck with her 'replacement' for now.

"Jay?" Daiko asked.

"Rrr... Yes..." Jay hadn't slept all night and so was huddled up in their bed.

"It's time for breakfast." He spoke softly.

"I'm not hungry." Jay mumbled.

"But you need to eat." Daiko told her.

"Just go without me.."

"Don't want to."

Terishi was stood watching the situation, almost yelling,"Get your ass to breakfast!"

"I'm not hungry." Jay repeated, hiding under their bed.

"Please..?" Daiko kept trying.

"No." The key slid under the door anyway as well as a white paw,"THE BITCH-

"Thanks you, kitty." He hummed, opening the door.

"I'm not hungry." Jay mumbled from under the bed.

Their stomach was starting to disagree with them, however, and rumbled quietly.

"You are." Daiko stated, stroking the cat.

The cat twisted and licked it's butt before starting to lick Daiko's hand.

"I'm not really." Jay snickered.

"Did you have to lick your ass before doing that?" Daiko looked down at the cat.

"Meow." The cat responded as Jay snickered again.

"Are you giving me an attitude?"

"Meow." The cat licked his face and ran off.