Ikebukuro's Fortissimo

You walked freely on the early morning streets of Ikebukuro, wanting to smell fresh air after buying some stuff at a small store, which had a small space; And so you had to get out from there as soon as possible, because you almost can't breath in there, due to the tightness.

You don't know if you're still counting today, but you still wore one, just making sure and to be safe.

You were wearing a jacket hoodie so long that it reaches your knees, but not to be confused for a long coat. Underneath was a simple T-shirt, and your pants were a color of dark red for obvious reasons. Lastly, you wore a fine pair of sneakers that would be comfortable enough to be walking around the streets for hours.

Today's unusually crowdy; That, or you're just not used to weaving around crowds. You were walking around a certain street, and when you were about to turn to a different direction, something hit you. Terribly.

In the guts.

It was a sharp sting, and you felt like acid was going its way up your mouth. Your eyesight blurred for a bit, and you felt your small slingbag was taken away from you. Just as you coughed up blood, you saw a figure looking at you, then ran away with an anxious face as you slowly stood up.

And from that instance, you already knew something is definitely wrong. Your blood was rushing through your veins, and you didn't realize that your legs are already running, chasing the person who stole your possessions.

There he is.

You were like a hunter, finding and chasing their prey through the crowded area with animal instincts. You ran up as fast as you could to the thief, and when you sneakily caught up to him, you yanked his hair.

"Where do you think you're going?" You said with your most menacing tone, as he cried out in agony of the pain you gave him.

Surely you were making a scene, as you were at the center of the street and people watched when they heard the guy shout. But you don't care, and you wanted to settle this as soon as possible.

"Do you know what you've done? No?" His head was still bent as you were pulling his hair. Your face were as scary as ever, being covered a little from the hoodie, but still emitting off a dark aura that could make one tremble with fear.

Meanwhile, at a pavement near the scene...

"Ah, Shizuo, look." Tom called out to his bodyguard who was just following him behind.

"What?" Shizuo looked at where Tom was pointing. The guy had just screamed, as a girl, who's back was facing them, pulled the guy's hair.

"Ouch. That looks like something that would hurt so much."

"Yeah." He said as he leaned against the wall.

"Hey Shizuo, I think that's the guy we were supposed to be meeting next."

"Really? Well tough luck for him." They continued watching the scene.

Going back to you...

"Well let me tell you this: I started my day by waking up in a pool of my own blood. Is that how you'd like me to end yours?" You loosened the grip on him a little, waiting for his response.