3 Nightmares and Nico's file

Nico

After dinner, i got back to my room, and got under the shower, when i was ready i got a black t-shirt with a skull on it and my black pants. And got on my bed, reading the only Greek book i could find in the building.

After a while i got tired of reading and got back to the livingroom, where the team where waching a movie (vinding Nemo). I've seen this movie like a thousend times with Percy, who absolutly loved it. So i joined them. When the movie was finished we all got back to our rooms, and got ready for bed. After i brushed my teeth i got in bed, ready for the nightmares from tartar sauce, jippie.

***

Steve

Aroud 3am woke i up from someone's screams. 'Buck, wake up' i wisper loudly while getting out of bed. Together with Bucky i walk quickly to Nico's room where the sceams are coming from. The moment we walk in I get the feeling the room is even darker and the shadows feel alive. And attracted to Nico's bed.

When I focus on Nico again he was still screaming in a language I don't understand and was rolling in his bed. 'Sst Nico everything's oké' Bucky tries to calm him but it doesn't work well.

Only after i shake him harsly after a few minutes he wakes up startled. Nico's first instinct it to grab something from his nightstand what looks like a... sword. No a baseballbat.
Out of breath he says 'sorry i woke you up'.

'Don't be,' i say 'do you have nightmares very often?'

'Yeah, but i'm used to it' Nico says softly.

'Well, if you want to talk about anything, we're there for you' Bucky says reassuring.

After we said our goodnights Bucky and i got back to bed.

***

The next morning we fill in the rest of the team about what happend that night. After Bucky and i told everything i got up to wake Nico up.

When i came back in the livingroom where all the avengers staring at the hologram that Stark had pulled up. The hologram was Nico's file;

Nico di Angelo ( 16 year)

Date of birth: january 28th 1932, Venice, Italy

Family: mother:Maria di Angelo (deceased) , father: unknown, sister:Bianca di Angelo (deceased)

Known disorders: ADHD, dyslexia

PPHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Eyes: dark brown

Hair: black

Height: 5,6 / 167 cm

Species: human?

Notes: dissapered for 70 years in plausible Washington D.C. with sister

'The kid is like 90! He was born in 1932. How is he so young?' Stark asked confused.

'Better question, why did he dissaper for 70 years and where was he?' Natasha questions.

'I truly have no idea, maybe we could do a medical exam to figure out what we don't know?' i suggest 'Tony, Bruce?'

'I'll call Stephen'

'We will examinate him when Stephen get's back.'

***
Nico

After Steve came to 'wake me up' (i was already up 'cause i didn't go back to sleep after my nightmare) I got up and got dressed in the same outfit as last night, why bother when it can be done easily right.

When i was on my way to the kitchen when;
'Maybe we could do a medical exam to figure out what we don't know?' i hear.

'Oh, Hades no. Not some medical exam, my whole body is littered in scars. What to many for a nomal 16 year old.' i think a little panicked, 'σκατό!' fuck this.' was my last thought while shadowtraveling away.

***