10 meeting Nico again

Peter

I got Wade to agree after i used my puppy eyes, alot of kisses and agreed to go on partol together.

Oké it's 10:45, where is Wade?! He was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago... right when I was going to call him he appears in front of me. In deadpool suit.

'Where were you! You were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago! I say angry.

'Sorry I had a job to finish' I now notice the blood on his suit.

'Why are you wearing your suit?' I asks gently.

'I had a job to finish'

'And?'

'And I don't want to meet new people' he says a little annoyed.

'If he even looks disgusted i will kill him myself' at that statement he smiles, 'you'd kill for me'

'Maybe' i laugh and I shove Wade with some clothes in the bathroom. 'Hurry and get ready'

'Yes daddy'

I blush but yell back 'hurry now'

After Wade is dressed we walk carefully to Nico's room.

After knocking we walk in. The room is totally different than at first, the walls are black with the exception of one wall that is black but with huge a white skull wearing a crown, the furniture is also mostly black, the only coloured thing in the room are some yellow pillows, a yellow sweater and a wall with pictures.

Nico is sitting on his bed with his phone and looks up when we enter. 'Hey Peter and boyfriend'

'Hey' we answer while walking further in the room. When we got in the light nico yells out with a questionable tone, 'Wade?!?'

Wade answers with 'hey Nico, long time no see'

Nico

I've met Wade when i was looking for Percy, and we connected straight away. We are both misfits and are surrounded by death.

'Did you find your cousin' he asks.

'Yep' I says popping the p. 'He's back at camp with his girlfriend'

After they talk some more Peter decide to chime in, 'nice to now you both already met, so what are we gonna do further?'

'We could watch a movie, didn't have time to watch alot' I suggest.

'Fine by me, which one do you wanna watch?' Peter says climbing in bed where Wade and Nico already are.

In the end we decided on Brave and spent the rest of the evening watching and talking.

When suddenly Nico shot up from where he was laying. 'Wait!'

'What' Wade asks confused.

'Does Peter now that you are...'

'Jep, he does' he answers.

'Oké, because when i met you the first time you had a crush on spiderman, and last time we talked you said you got together.' I says motioning with his hands.

'So...?' Peter asks confused.

'Knowing that and knowing Wade...that means...'

I stop to process what i just figured out.

'You're spiderman'

'No...' Peter says red and avoiding my gaze.

'Don't worry i won't tell anybody' I assure him.

'You promise?' Peter asks unsure.

'I promise,' i answer sincerely 'so, how'd you get your powers? Bitten by a spider?' that was sarcasm.

'Well.. I did got bitten by a spider....'

After Peter told me the story, we put on another movie and continue where we stopped.

***

Don't forget to vote and comment!! I appreciate every single one!

And today is my birthday! June second Sweet 16 🥳
THANK YOU FOR 600 READS!!!

Happy Pride! 🏳️‍🌈