7 attacked

It was already a few days that Thor and Loki have been staying at Avengers tower and nothing bad has happened. Nico was up early every morning and helped Steve prepare breakfast and they even got on some runs together (Nico thought it was easy to keep up with Steve). The worst thing that happened was Clint pranking everybody all the time.

But at this moment Nico was out doing some groceries with Wanda and Peter.

'Which kind of poptarts should we bring for Thor' Peter asks.

'I don't know. All?' Wanda says.

'Oké' says Peter and puts 10 boxes with different flavours in the shopping cart.

'Who's idea was it again to let 3 16 year olds do the groceries?' Nico asks sarcastic.

After the teenagers payed (with Starks creditcard) they walk back to the car.

Wanda

When we payed we put all the groceries in bags and we were now on our way back to the car in the directionof the almost empty parking lot. When here suddenly a enormous mastiff with red glowing eyes appeared right in front of us.

'What the fuck' I hear Peter yell.

'Ah, che palle not again' that was Nico. Wait what!?

I snap my head in Nico's direction but he is long gone. I look again at the dog, and i see that nico is charging at the dog with a... sword? Where did he get that from?

I look at Peter who is looking at Nico and the dog fighting.

'Maybe we should do something?' I ask him.

'What then, i don't have any weapons or powers' Peter answers not taking his eyes of Nico fighting.

But we don't have to do anything cause Nico slides under the dog and uses his sword to slice it open, the beast disappears and the only thing left is a pile of gold dust. Nico walks back in our direction;

'That was amazing! How did you do that?' I ask confused.

Nico answers while putting his sword away, 'practice'.

'What was that?' Peter asks even confused. 'It looks like a normal dog, but something was off'

'A hellhound' he says while grabbing some bags that we dropped. 'Let's get back to the tower'

***

'Did you get everything?' Tony asks when we walk back in the livingroom.

'Hello to you too' nico says.

'Hello mortals and Nico' Thor boomed.

'Hey' we great back.

'Excuse me, but i'm going to call some people' Nico says and walks back to his room.

'So, anything exciting happened?' Natasha asks uninterested.

'Yeah kinda, there was a hellhound who Nico defeated' Peter answers.

'Nico did what?!' Tony exclaimed.

'He defeated a hellhound' I say calm.

'I heard you the first time' Tony says.

Then why'd you ask?

'There was a monsterattack and Nico won' I simply say sitting next to Peter on the couch and drown any further questions out by the sound of the TV.

***

Nico

After i arrive in my room i lock my door and walk in the bathroom. I turn the shower on make mist. I could call but we agreed that if there would be a emergency we would do it this way.

'Oh, fleecy, do me a solid. Show me Percy Jackson at camp halfblood.' I say while throwing a drachma into the mist.

After a few seconds percy is in front of me, 'hey kelphead' I say.

'Hey zombie dude, why'd you call, i'm kinda training some new campers'

'If i remember correctly, you said that that you talked to the gods and used your favour to get us demigods monsterfree for a while. Right?' I say subliem.

'Yeah... what happend?' Percy sounds suspicious.

'I got just got attacked by a hellhound in the store parking lot'

'Schist, oké i'll talk to Chiron maybe he knows something'

'Oké, bye and say hi to Annabeth and Will for me would you' I finish.

'I will, see you later' and with that Percy swipes through the mesage and dissappears.

***

I love getting comments so please comment. 😁