12 gym and aliens

Steve

After the kids went to watch a movie I go to the gym to train a bit.

When I enter the gym I see Bucky already fighting.

'Hey'

'Hey' respond Bucky. 'Wanna spar'

'Sure'

***

After a while a alarm goes off. I look at Bucky and began running towarts the stairs. When I arrive in the livingroom I can hear Bucky right behind me.

Tony is already busy with the hologram of the crime scene. There is a little girl surrounded by some kind of snakes. Maybe aliens.

'So, what do we have' Natasha says.

'Little girl surrounded by aliens' Tony says.

'Oké, where are waiting for? Let's kill some aliens!' Clint says enthusiastic.

We suit up and when we arrive at the scene, I see that we are not the only ones who saw the girl in distress. There are already two people fighting the aliens, and succeeding. We can just see how a blackhaired boy dissappears with the girl and almost immediately returns to fight the rest of the aliens.

We also see that there are three people looking at the scene. So we walk towarts them, when we are close enough I recognise them as Peter, Pierto and Wanda.

Shocked I ask myself what they are doing here without Loki and Nico... I look back at the two fighters who I now recognise as Nico and Loki.

'Fuck' Tony yells. He also realised who that are.

I now realise that the aliens are all gone and Loki and Nico are now walking towarts the others.

It looks like Pierto was going to talk when Nico wipes around to kill an alien who snuck up on them. But after Nico kills it, he collapsed.

I start running again this time towarts Nico.

***

We took Nico back to the tower and put him in his bed, but he isn't getting any better. Even Bruce and Stephen could not help.

The boy seems to slowly dissolve in the shadows. He is still unconscious and it doesn't look like he's waking up anytime soon.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

It seems that Nico is being called. I search for his phone, in the end find I it in his jacket. The caller ID says that 'sunshine' is calling. I answer the phone,

'Hey Neeks' says a voice on the other side.

'Hello, but I'm sorry, I'm not Nico' I answer.

'Who are you then?' Asks the boy with a different tone in his voice.

'I'm Steve. Nico's uncle.' I say.

'Oh, hey Steve' his voice is back to the relaxed tone it had before. 'Where is Nico?'

'He was stabbed by a alien, we can't seen to wake him up'

'He's what!' Followed by what seems curse words in another language.

'I'm coming now' says he sternly.

And he hangs up.

'Who was that?' Bruce walks in.

'I dunno' I say. 'Didn't say a name, but he's coming right now'

'Oh, oké' Bruce says. It's not the weirdest thing he heard.

'AHHHHH!!!'

Who do you think is screaming? 🤔🤔