18 afterwards

Nico

After I caught up with Tony I asks him, 'Hey Tony, why were you yelling my name?'

'Mmh' he asks confused, lost in thoughts. 'Oh yeah, Peter is stable and we were wondering what exactly happened'

'Oké. I'll explain when we get to the livingroom'

***

'Oké people!' Tony yells.

The rest of the avengers have returned and are now scattered around the livingroom.

'So it started at lunch when we where just eating with Ned and MJ, then came Eugene and kinda bullied Peter and tried that with me. That didn't work, but oké.' Then I was interupped by Steve.

'Wait, wait, wait. Who is Eugene?'

'Peter's bully' Bucky says dumbfound.

'He also goes by Flash' I say.

'That's a stupid name' Bucky says.

'A very stupid name' loki agrees.

'Right!' I react and wanted to say more but Natasha interupped. 'People! The story!'

'Oh, yeah. He said something along the lines of next time I see you, you won't get away so easy. So after school we walked to the exit when Peter needed to go to the restroom. I said that I waited by the exit. Then it took like 15 minutes for me to go look for Peter. When I entered the restroom Peter was already unconscious on the ground, and they were still going at it. So, I defended Peter and myself.'

'Good job Nico. Now what shall we do to destroy Flash'

There are a few seconds of what I think are thoughts about murdering Eugene in the most bloody and painfull ways possible.

'Oh, I almost forgot... I filmed like 20 secondes of the bullying' I say.

At this they perk up, 'you did?!' Tony says.

'Yeah? Was it the wrong thing? I thought that we had more evidence' especially with Peter's fast healing.

'No, it's perfect. Now we can report it to the police and the school.' Bruce says.

'Great... So i'm gonna talk to Peter, see how he's doing' I say and walk to the stairs.

***
I am lost.

'Hello Friday,where am I?'

'Hello Nico, you are at Tony's lab'

'Oh... do you know how to get to the medbay?'

With the help from Friday I managed to get to Peter.

After I knock, I walk the room in where Peter is laying.

'Hey' I say walking to the chair next to his bed.

'Hey Nico'

Then follows a akward silence.

'Sooo... I have a question?' I say breaking the silence.

'Oké?'

'Are there microphones here?'

'Yes?'

'Can you turn them out?'

'Yes. Friday?'

'Hello young Stark' Friday answers.

'Could you please turn the microphones out?'

'The microphones are disabled for 10 minutes'

'Why didn't you defend yourself! You're spiderman for zeus' sake!' I say yelling while flaring around my arms.

'I don't defend me from Flash because if he's picking on me he doesn't bully others!' Peter was now sitting straight up in his bed.

'That's bullshit! You can defend yourself, why wouldn't you, you scemo!'

'I'm spiderman! I protect the little ones!'

'You landed in the dam medbay! You were unconscious! If I didn't come after you they would've just gone further!' I yell and storm out the room.

***