Chapter 2: Somebody

Once Olivia and I got home, we went to check if Gram was okay.

"Gram?" Olivia asked as we opened the door to see Gram on the table, writing something.

"Gram..." I said with a smile.

"Hey. Oh, Olivia, Y/n, sweeties," Gram said with a chuckle as we greet her with a kiss.

I look to the side and went to pet Nancy.

"Hey, Nancy," I said with a smile, petting her head as he purrs at me, nuzzling into my hand.

"Oh, how's Nancy doing?" Olivia asked Gram.

"Oh, she still hasn't eaten," Gram said as I look at Nancy sadly before picking her up in my arms.

"Nance. Come here. You need to eat. You need to eat, old girl," I said as I brought her to her food plate.

"Come on, girl. Come on. Look. Yum," I sadly said as I pet her head, but she wasn't eating.

Olivia looks at me with a sad smile before bringing me into a hug.

TIME SKIP

Olivia and I were now at a pizza place called 'Dante's' and Stella told us to meet there.

"We talked about this. It's not gonna happen," Mo said with a shake of her head.

"Sure, it is," Stella said as the pizza came to our table.

As we all grabbed a piece, I immediately started to take a bit when Stella said something, unexpected.

"I signed us up for Rising Star this morning," Stella said as I start to choke on my pizza.

Charlie, who was on my left, started to pat my back as I took a sip of my drink, asking me if I was okay and I just nodded with a smile.

"We're not experienced enough," Charlie said with a smile as I nod in agreement.

"Which is why I also signed us up for Halloween Bash," Stella said as I look at her like she's crazy.

"Wait, how'd you pull that off?" Wen asked.

"It's amazing what a principal will agree to if he thinks his new 'problem student' is channeling her energy into something productive," Stella said as I continue to eat my pizza.

"Stella. Goofing around in detention does not make us a band," Mo said as I just look at them, talking.

"So we'll practice. You have real drums, right?" Stella asked Charlie.

"Yeah," Charlie said as Olivia looks at me.

"Y/n also has drums too," Olivia said as I give her a look.

"You play drums?" Charlie asks me with a surprised smile as I nod my head.

"Yeah, but I haven't played it in a while," I nervously said, looking away.

"Okay, so, what are we gonna play?" Olivia asks, the attention now to Olivia as she looks at us.

"You could write our songs," Wen said to Olivia, a pizza in his mouth.

"Me?"
"Yeah,"
"That one you did the other day was pretty amazing," Wen said, looking down as everyone agrees.

"I didn't write that one. Y/n did," Olivia said, sipping her drink. "I think I'm gonna be sick," she breathed out as she puts her pizza down.

"Wait. We can't play the Bash. Mudslide Crush is playing," Mo said as I look at Stella for an answer.

"And we are opening for them," Stella said as she high-fived Wen.