I Enjoy A Nice Cold Shower

I hate German weather. It's so bipolar and so sudden that by the time it took me to get ready, it started raining.

I stand under the little awning outside that's standing between the rain and I. I'm about to dial Garb over here, when my phone dies. I groan in frustration, but manage to keep from crushing my currently useless phone into oblivion.

"Hey Bella." Robert says, coming out the same door I came out of a few minutes ago.

"Hey Lewy. Do you have a phone I could borrow?" I ask, sweetly.

He laughs as he sees my phone in my hand. "Why? Not trying to get my number are you?" He jokes. I laugh with him before shaking my head. I wish.

"I need to call my driver. I need to get to some appointments to look at apartments. I was going to run to them, but it's raining freezing cold rain and I'm only wearing a t shirt." I explain. "So can I use your phone to call him?" I ask.

Robert thinks for a minute before shaking his head no. "Nonsense. I'll drive you." He finally says.

I shake my head now. "That's too much to ask. I'll just go enjoy a nice cold shower." I say. I make it three steps out into the rain before I'm pulled back in by the waist.

"You don't have to decline. I'd love to drive you. I nothing else to do and I know how hard apartment shopping is. I just bought mine a week ago." He says, smiling.

I look into his bright blue eyes. "You sure you don't mind? I can go in there and demand Manuel hand over his shiny iPhone and call my driver." I say.

Robert laughs. "As amusing as that'd be, I have a phone right here." He says, holding up his cell phone. "I just want to drive you. Oh my gosh, you're shivering. I forgot that it's freezing out here. Here, take my jacket." He says.

I roll my eyes. "However cliche that is, I'm freezing so I'll take it. Just know, under other circumstances I would never." I explain before taking his black hoodie.

The fabric is so soft and warm that I nearly go into shock from comfort. It's that fabric that those extremely comfortable blankets that your mom never buys for some reason, are made out of. You know, the fabric you longingly finger as you walk the aisles, then you beg your mom to buy.

The hoodie works magic on my heart. Suddenly Robert seemed a billion times more attractive, if that's even possible. I don't know if it's the softness, the warmth, or the smell of his fancy cologne, but I suddenly want to have his babies. Does he lend this same hoodie to Cupid or something?

Robert then pulls out a huge umbrella out of nowhere.

"Why are you so prepared?" I ask as he and I walk under the umbrella to his black Audi.

Robert laughs. A laugh I hadn't noticed or heard so clearly. This jacket is doing something to me.

"I read the weather report."

I smack my forehead. Of course.

Robert laughs at my dumbfounded face. He holds the umbrella over me while I get in, then proceeds to his side of the car.

When he gets in, he smiles at me then sets the umbrella down.

"Do want to put the address into my gps?" He asks. He points to the little device. "Sorry, I'm not good with the directions here. I got to training only a week before you."

"Moved from Dortmund huh?" I laugh. "Well, personally I find it easier to navigate here. Just about every small road leads back to the downtown square."

Robert nods. We ride in a comfortable silence, for awhile until I couldn't bare it anymore.

"Do like rain or sunshine better." I ask curiously.

"Sunshine." Robert answers immediately.

"Not me. I love the rain. When it's not stopping me from getting to appointments, I like to watch it and listen to the sound of it hitting the roof. It's pretty darn comforting. I've never really liked the sun. I find hot weather sweaty and claustrophobic." I say. "Alright, favorite candy."

Robert thinks for a second. "Anything Haribo."

"What about their salted black licorice wheels? Do you like those?" I ask.

"I actually never tried those, and I don't plan to. Alright, I like almost anything from Haribo." He re-phrases. "What about you?"

"I don't really eat a lot of candy," I say, trying to remember the last time I'd had anything. "So many of them are artificially colored, even chocolate."

Robert frowns in confusion. "Artificial colored stuff bothers you?"

"No," I say. I inhale the scent of his hoodie that still hung around me loosely. "I'm allergic to all artificial colorings. They use a chemical that makes me have allergic reactions."

"That's a sucky allergy." Robert laughs.

He parks and hops out of the car. He then comes over to my side and opens the door for me.

"Thanks." I say, smiling at him.

"No problem. You lead the way." He says.

I walk up a few steps until I get to the door. I ring the doorbell and the landowner opens the door.

"Hello, Miss Freud. Come on in and take a look around." She says. Then she spots Robert. "Robert Lewandowski? Well I guess you can come in as well." She says smiling,

We enter the apartment. It's all really open and inviting.

"I'll take it." I say with no hesitation.

Robert and the lady look at me like I'm crazy. "Are you sure you don't want to look around some more? Maybe look at other options?" Robert asks.

"I'm sure. It's got a window and everything. I like it." I say, smiling cheekily at him. He only shakes his head, smiling a little bit to himself.

I'm not sure if he's shy, or no one engages him enough. He's only been here for a week or two. I don't think he talks to the guys much. I should change that. I know he knows Mario from Dortmund, but I'm not sure they've talked a lot since I got here and announced him the Royal Ass.

"Great!" The lady smiles. "I'll just have you sign some papers and you can probably move in tomorrow if they get approved in time."

She and I move to the counter. She pulls out a few forms and goes over what they say, then she hands me a pen. I sign in a few places and hand them back to her.

"Great. I'm going to get them approved. I'll call you tomorrow." She smiles.

"No problem. Bye!" I smile. She gives us a small smile as Robert and I leave the residence.

As we arrive back at the car, I yawn.

"Do you want to get some coffee? Looks like you need some caffeine."

-----------------------------------

Thanks you so much for reading this far! Please like, comment, and vote if you liked this chapter. Or if you didn't. Vote and comment anyway.