Like Leonardo DiCaprio Over Oscars

Does coffee mean something? Did Robert consider that a date? It was sort of an impromptu date, and it seemed like he was flirting with me, right?

Okay, Bella, you need to chill. I've gone through the weekend, pretty much cuddled up in Robert's jacket. I'm not being creepy, right? I took it off a few times to wash it, but I still remain cuddled in it this morning while packing a bag for Pep and the Bayern München board's required camping trip.

I know right, a camping trip?

At practice on Friday, the day after Robert and I got coffee, Pep explained that the team has to go on a camping trip. 'In order to play like a team, you need to bond like a team,' Pep explained. Basically the team, including the coaches, has to go out into a little German village and go camping. Except instead of using tents, which is what distinguishes camping, we'll be staying in a cute little German hotel. We'll participate in hiking, team games, and deep conversations. Sounds completely juvenile, but fun nonetheless. Where the whole idea came from is beyond me.

My apartment is mostly moved into. I don't have a lot of belongings so the apartment is pretty empty which is how I like it. I got to see the rest of it after I bought it. It's has a big living room, a good sized kitchen, a big masters bedroom, and another guest room. Not to mention my walk in closet, which I'll have to fill up. It'd be a shame not to.

I tuck another pair of jeans into my duffel bag, and call it good. I do a mental checklist of everything I brought to make sure I have it all. Hair ties, pants, tops, work out clothing, socks, underwear (my nice pairs in case a certain footballer is feeling adventurous), shoes, and water bottles.

I make sure I lock everything up in my apartment before I leave my apartment. Garb is waiting for me outside to give me a ride to FC Bayern Munich training grounds. I listen to music on my headphones as we make the short trip over to the grounds.

As we pulled up I noticed a big coach bus and all the guys with their WAGs in a big group, some of them tossing their bags into the storage compartment under the bus. I step out of the car as soon it stops.

"Bye, Garb! Have a good weekend." I say, pulling on my backpack and grabbing my duffel bag.

"Goodbye, Bella." Garb says with a smile. I close the car door and he drives away, leaving me on my own.

I start walking over to the group when a voice calls me over. Bastian waves his hands ecstatically at me as he's leaned over the trunk of a nice white Porsche. I laugh at the scene as I walk over.

"Hey Bastian, how are you doing?" I ask. Bastian rolls his eyes as he manages to push himself back out of the trunk.

"I'm doing just peachy. I called you over here because I need help carrying my bags." He says. I raise my eyebrows, how much did he bring?

Bastian motions to two suitcases, a duffel bag, and a backpack. "Dang, Bastian. Did you bring your whole wardrobe?" I ask, looking at the mess laid out before me.

"How much did you bring?" Bastian asks, pouting at me.

I laugh at his facial expression. "Just this backpack and duffel. We're only going to be gone for three nights and four days. That means we need a few outfits." I say. I watch as Bastian looks over his suitcases.

"Alright, I suppose I can get rid of this suitcase." He finally decides. He wheels one of his suitcases back to his car and puts it in the trunk. He locks his car, then looks at me. "You're still helping me carry my crap."

I laugh as he straps another duffel bag over my shoulders. Then he makes me hold my arms out so he can stick his heavy backpack on my front side. Then finally he hands me the handle of his suitcase.