Perfect (N.R) (GN)

━━━━━━━━━━━ ⧗ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

You look so fucking disgusting.

You stared at the mirror, tears already blurring your vision from your shirtless body before you.

You hated looking at yourself. Anywhere. Mirrors, photos, recordings, anything that you were in.

But you couldn't help to stare yourself down in the mirror you shared with your girlfriend.

How she would date someone like you was still a mystery to you.

She was perfect in every meaning of the word. The red, fiery locks that you would carelessly card your finger through, the piercing emerald eyes that would make anyone fall to their knees with a single glance, her slim yet beautiful figure, the caring, and loving personality only you were witness to — she was a goddess.

What about you?

Well, you were gaining weight, for starters. The gloomy bags under your eyes were a lot more prominent, the stretch marks would constantly remind you of the imperfection of your flesh, you were constantly depleted from energy and barely could get up from bed, and how could we forget the horrid voices constantly scolding and insulting you for anything, at all times.

"You look disgusting."

"So pathetic."

"Useless."

"Worthless."

"How could Natasha date someone like you?"

"She's probably off cheating, not that I would blame her."

"She's better off without you."

"Quit crying, you bitch."

The mirror shattered, your knuckles bled, and your eyes cried. You just could take it anymore.

"Shut up, please, just fucking shut up..." you whispered to yourself while covering your ears in a feeble attempt to shut down the voices.

You wept alone, in your bedroom. The only sound was your desperate and exhausted sobs and the slow drip falling from your crimson-stained knuckles.

"Моя Любовь (my love)! I'm home!"

Unlike every other day, hearing her voice would cause you to scramble into the bathroom and tidy yourself up as to not look like you've just bawled your eyes out minutes ago; However, today was not every other day. You were far too tired to even speak up, let alone get up and try to look presentable.

The silence that followed Natasha's greeting slightly worried her. She knew you weren't the type to leave unannounced, and with her being an Avenger, fear started forming inside her head.

"Ребенок (babe)?"

Again, no response.

She let her coat fall to the floor and quietly crept to your bedroom. She'd be lying to herself if she said that her heart didn't shatter upon hearing the muffled sobs coming from the inside.

Opening the door, she noticed the broken mirror and her partner weeping around a pile of shattered glass.

"(Y/N)!" she exclaimed, rushing to your side to pull you into her arms.

"Hey, hey... What's wrong?" She cooed soothingly, concern laced around her voice. All you could respond with was a choked sob which only broke her heart even more.

"Great, (Y/N). Fucking fantastic. All you did was burden Natasha with your shit." that goddamn voice scolded you, leading to a new stream of tears running down your cheeks.